Playground:Milltown Park Playground, South Bathurst NSW
Address: Cnr Brilliant, Busby and Torch Street
South Bathurst NSW 2795
Located on Cnr Brilliant, Busby and Torch Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, simply equipped. There is a slide with ladder, two swings, pommel swing and spring rider. The toys are set on sand. There is some grass beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is surrounded with Seymour, Rocket, Bentinck and Lambert Street. There is lot of grassy space dotted by trees. The playground is best accessed off Seymour St. It is unfenced and unsheltered. The toy equipment includes baby plus senior swing, fort, slide, small tunnel, climbers, sliding pole, burmese bridge and flying fox. You will find benches at the side. Toilets on the corner of Rocket St. Bus stop, too.
near 176 Seymour Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Lovely park with trees, open grassy rooms and a basic playground - best for younger kids. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a baby and a senior swing, a medium slide with ladder, a flying fox, monkey bar and tunnel slide. It is accessed off Alma St.
near LOT 351 Alma Street, South Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It's a very simple playground on College Rd. There you can find a metal slide, a 2 person springer and a set of swings. Open space beside, good for various games.
near 72-74 College Road, South Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This simple playground is set by two ovals, accessed on Browning St, also on Furness St. It's unfenced and unsheltered, and has a set of 2 swings, a slide and 2 spring riders. There is a bench beside and few trees. Car parking just there on the street-side. Toilets nearby.
near 158-168 Browning Street, Mitchell NSW 2795, Australia
- This basic playground is located on the corner of Gorman's Hill Rd and Fishs Parade. It's fenced, shady by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The toy equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, a slide, a spring rider, a see saw and a mechanical sand digger. All the equipment is set on sand. There are benches at the side. Bus stop right there.
Cnr Gorman's Hill Road and Fishs Parade, Gormans Hill NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic playground at Ashelford Apex Park, surrounded with Lambert, Veness and Hill Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Surrounded with some grass. The play equipment: baby plus senior swing, slide, spring rider, pommel swing and a climber.
near Cnr Lambert and Veness Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This playground is a great facility located on the banks of the Macquarie River, accessed off William St. The playground provides loads of great activities for children with baby and senior swings, also a tire swing and pommel swing, monkey bar, see saw, a shaded play area with fort, various slides, huge rope climbing tower, rockers, abacus, shop front, climbing wall, cubby houses, stand on spinner, and other. There is a fenced old steam machine beside the playground. Plenty of grassy room around and shady trees. The park is located only a short stroll from the CBD and Bathurst Aquatic Centre. You can have a nice picnic as there are sheltered picnic tables and bbq facilities beside. Toilets, car parking available.
near 7 William Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located between Coral Way and Esrom St. Unfenced, shaded by sail. The toy equipment: fort, slide, abacus, burmese bridge, flying fox, sliding pole, spinning toy, and unfenced rope climbing tower, basket swing, baby and senior swing. Tennis courts beside and some open grass. Benches around.
near 1-5 Coral Way, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia