Playground:Mindarie St Playground
Address: near 27 Mindarie Street
Lane Cove North NSW 2066
This cool playground is set on Mindarie St. It is fully fenced, shady by nice trees and suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with steering wheel, noughts and crosses, simple and spiral slide, small tunnel, fireman's pole, climbing wall, climbing ropes, climbing spider net, also you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a stand on spinner and spring rider. There is a tennis wall for older kids. For the lazy parents there is a bench and a picnic table, pack some snacks, some book and relax. There is small space for ball games, but enough for the littlies to run around. Lovely place, great for relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Epping Road in Lane Cove North and has plenty of trees providing lots of shade, both on the playground and the surrounding grass area. The playground and basketball court means that there are activities for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Epping Road, Lane Cove North NSW, 2066, Australia
- This playground is located on River Avenue inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. There is some seating beside this park as well.
86 River Ave, Chatswood West NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Reid Drive inside Reid Memorial Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is a set of swings as basic toy equipment. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table and seating. This park also offers public art, a sports area and parking.
1 Reid Dr, Chatswood West NSW 2067, Australia
- This is a lovely park for toddlers in suburbian area. It is fenced and sun sheltered. Toys include small climbing tower, four swings (two baby), fort with slide and another slide for little ones. There's also a spring rider and a climbing net. All in all a nice place for afternoon on fresh air.
near 20 Cullen Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground on Penrose Street at Blackman Park. It is suitable for toddlers as there is a bay swing. Kids can enjoy sliding, swinging and playing on other elements as flying fox, monkey bar and sliding pole. Also some grassy spaces running around and kick the ball. The parents can chill and snacks on picnic table beside the play equipment. There is a small car parking. Nice woody relaxing place.
near 92 Penrose Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground is located on Greville Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, and a slide. At this site you can find three picnic tables.
100 Greville St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This playground is set on Kooyong Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide and a rope bridge. This park has got a bushland backdrop which serves as shade. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
19 Kooyong Rd, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia