Address: 16 Minmai Rd
Mona Vale NSW 2103
This is a small playground is inside Minmai Reserve. It has two swings, a monkey bar thing and one slide. The area is not fenced on the road side but it is a fairly quiet area. a little bit of space to run around as well
ph: (02) 9970 1111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Marie Crescent Reserve (Marie Crescent Mona Vale) is located inside a residential area where you can find a small partially fenced playground. Among the toy equipment you can find: One fort with small slide, a couple of swings, one spring rider and two themed animal toys that match the area where they are. Whole equipment is located on softfall area and it is suitable for pre-school & young kids. Families can enjoy a great picnic area as well.
near 7 Marie Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is located around a residential area and inside Katrina Reserve. Lots of open and natural open space is available. You can find two swings here. Please improve this article by uploading a few photos after your next visit.
14 Peita Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- At the end of Vesper Street is Vesper Reserve, and open grassy area with no real play equipment.
near 13 (end of) Vesper St, Sydney NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set inside Buena Vista Reserve. It offers two swings, one fort with a slide, a rope bridge and see-saw. The area is good for picnics. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
10-11 Buena Vista Ave, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set at Brinawa Street Reserve. It offers two swings as toy equipment and it is not fenced. Not far and on Vineyard St you can find a bus stop.
7A Brinawa St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set on Elwyn Close inside Elwyn Reserve. There is one swing and a spring rider as basic toy equipment. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
End of Elwyn Close, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This is a small playground situated around a residential area. Small open field is available for playing around as well. Among the toy equipment you can find: some swings and merry go round. This place is suitable for primary school kids.
Corner of Bayview Pl and Kamilaroi Rd, Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
- A great playground for kids of all ages. There's plenty of sand so bring sand toys. Kids will love long slides and climbing wall to reach the top of the slides. A big rocket shaped fort has several slides (a long tube one is great), than there are all sorts of swings (incl baby), small playhouses with slides... Lots to do for everyone. Bring lunch, there are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Benches are all around the park. Parking lot is up front. Enjoy! Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you
near 29 Callistemon Way, Sydney NSW 2102, Australia