Playground:Minmi Park, Minmi
This playground is located on Woodford Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with climbing walls, a themed mounted spring rider and a sliding pole. At the side of this park you can find a tennis court.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This challenging playground is located on McInnes Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a monkey and spiral bars and a spring rider next to it. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table and an unsheltered one.
- This unique Located on Blue Gum Rd in the Blue Gum Hills Regional Park. It reflects the history of the area with a mining theme. There’s a wooden settler’s house, long tunnel, manual conveyer belt with rocks to move, and a big wooden maze with an overlooking observation deck so you can watch your kids run around and get lost. There are walking tracks throughout the park including the easy 2.5km Heritage Walking Track which takes you past coal mining infrastructure. There are covered picnic tables and bbqs, car parking, toilets.
near Blue Gum Rd, Wallsend NSW 2287, Australia
- This playground is situated at Loch Ness Park on Loch Ness Drive, Fletcher. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. As toy equipment you can find swings, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbing frames and a spring rider. There are benches and covered picnic tables. Nice walk and bike track around the lake. Great place for some outdoor relax with the kids.
near Loch Ness Drive, Fletcher NSW 2287, Australia
- There is a very simple playground at Oak Park on Oak Close in Fletcher. You can find swings for younger kids and a basketball half court for older kids. There is an open grassy space great for some sports and ball games, also bring a blanket and make a fun picnic in the grass. The place is surrounded with nice trees, good spot for some relax. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 13 Oak Close, Fletcher NSW 2287, Australia
- This unfenced playground is located on the Callan Ave. It has a fort, swing and some other toys. Bike path is around. Please send us photos to get this article better, thanks. edit:location
near 126-128 Callan Avenue, Maryland NSW 2287, Australia
- This playground is located under a big tree which makes a great shade. Children can play on fort with slide and two spring riders. Around it is large green area for children to run around. Bench is beside the playground. Parking spaces are available. Behind the plaground there are a ball court and a large open field.
end of Hyndes St, West Wallsend NSW 2286, Australia
- This playground is located on the John T Bell Drive. It has a fort, slide, abacus, see saw, monkey bars, sliding pole, spiral pole and climbers. It has a huge grassy space around and picnic tables.
near 144 Maryland Drive, Maryland NSW 2287, Australia
- This playground is located on Beauford Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.