Playground:Mj Bennett Reserve
Address: 8 Fenwick Pl
Westmead NSW 2145
Mj Bennett Reserve is a great park with things to do for everyone. Kids can play on swings (incl one baby), fort with rope bridge and two slides, see-saw and climbing net. There's also a half basketball court for older kids. Adults can try their strength on fitness equipment near by. Benches, toilets, parking spaces and drinking fountain are all there so enjoy.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located beside Oval and is divided in two areas, one for little ones with swings (one baby) and slide and the other one with climbing tower. Benches are beside the playgrounds. Toilets and drinking fountain are on the other side of Oval.
opposite 9-13 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
11 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Darcy Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide with a set of monkey bars. At the side of this play system you can find a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track.
12-14 Darcy Rd, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playgound is located on Dorothy Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and two spring riders. At the side you can find unsheltered picnic tables.
- This is one of the two playgrounds in Parramatta Park (the other one is on George St near O'Connell St. Here kids have a large variety of toys and lots of space for running around. Toys include forts with several slides, climbing walls, different swings, monkey bars and more. A bunch of benches are scattered around the playground and two shaded picnic tables are near by.
Railway Parade, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This playground is located on Charlemont Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide. You can find picnic tables and seats at the side of this reserve. Around the park you can find a bike track. A basketball court is also availble.
1 Charlemont Way, Constitution Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
near 52 Monterey Street, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Glebb Street inside Ollie Webb Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a climbing net, a sliding pole and a merry go round. At another side you can find a set of swings another fort with a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find some parking. At this Reserve you can find sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables for barbecues. There is also a bike track. This is a great place for large families and groups since it has basket and netball courts as well.
near 9 Glebe Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia