Playground:Mobbs Lane Reserve
Address: LOT 1 Mobbs Ln
Epping NSW 2121
This playground is located on Mobbs Lane inside Mobbs Lane Reserve. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides (one spiral) a spring rider and at another area a set of swings. This reserve offers areas of remnant bushland, with an area of almost 4 hectares and off-street parking.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Willoughby Street. It is fenced and unshaded. There are two areas with toy equipment one for junior and another one for senior. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings, two sliding poles, monkey amd climbing bars for senior kids. Youi can find a fort with a slide , a see-saw and two spring riders for junior kids. Around the park you kids can also enjoy a bike track. This park recognises Lord Augustus William Frederick Spencer Loftus (1817/1904), who was the 27th Governor of NSW from 1879 to 1884
37 Willoughby St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- David Scott Reserve is found on the Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW, beside the tennis courts. There are a set of swings for bigger kids outside the main fenced playground, which is really designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. A small slide, a single pole merry-go-round, and a climbing net are all inside a fenced area with soft fall.
Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- David Hamilton Reserve links Holway Street and Terry Road in Eastwood in open playground in a residential area with swings, spring rider and a broad playhouse with climbing possibilities. A concrete track leads through the middle of the reserve. Some of the seats a natural shaded. The park is named after David Hamilton who was a councillor in Parramatta City Council in 1948, 1950 and 1953.
near 19 Holway St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Terry Road inside a residential area. It is partiually fenced and partially naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings and a spring rider. Please improve this article by taking a few photos - thanks
near 19 Terry Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Talinga Street, Carlingford inside Talinga Park. This park is set inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded (some natural shade in the afternoon). As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. You can also find some seating.
26 Talinga St, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- West Epping Park Playground, is a small playground beside the community Centre access via Downing Street Epping. Sorry no photos, please take a few pics next visit.
Corner of Dent and Downing Sts, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Darwin Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a set of swings. There is also a climbing tower and a spring rider. Beside these toys you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered picnic table near the park. Across the park there is a walkpath which connects the park to Darwin and Ross Street.
near 28-30 Darwin Street, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
22 Lakeside Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia