Playground:Monfarville Street Reserve
Address: 51 Monfarville St
St Marys NSW 2760
This park is located on Monfarville Street. As toy equipment you can find a junior and a senior swing.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Schultz Street and Moira Crescent. There is basic toy equipment: two set of swings (one junior and another for senior kids).
10 Schultz St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Bega Street and inside margaret Porter Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. This well set playground has a set of swings, a fort with slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar.
4 Bega St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This park is located on Stapleton Parade and inside Bennett Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find aset of swings and a fort with two slides. At the side of this park you can find some sheltered picnic area and some seating.
7 King St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located on Princess Mary Street and inside Victoria Park. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings one of them whit harness, a sliding pole and a play system with a monkey bar and a stand on spinner. All equipment is set on a soft fall area. There are big grassy areas for some ball games and chilling. There is a mini bike track around the play area. At the side of this park you can find two shaded eating areas a bike track through the park and some parking. There is a swimming pool nearby.
28 Princess Mary St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- Astley Park is located on Chapel Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find some seating.
34 Chapel St, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This is a large indoors playground with multilevel play structure, complete with jumping castles and a safe toddler area. Place is air conditioned. Parents can wait at the cafe. There are all sorts of restaurants and shops around the playland. For more info check their website: http://www.kidaboutplayland.com.au/index.html Trading hours and pricing: Open 7 days 9:30am - 5:30pm Pricing 1 - 3 Years $7.70 4 - 14 Years $9.90 ADULTS FREE!!! After School only $4
6/2-10 Gallipoli Street, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground has no shade, but offers children a large toy with monkey bars, spiral stairs, bridges, slide... or running around the grassy area. Children can play on two swings (one baby), Older children can play on two soccer fields. Parking is available along John Street. Toilets are near by, but are open only for sporting events. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near LOT 10 John Street, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is set at Kokoda Park, located on Charles Hackett Drive in St Marys. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for a younger kids. The play equipment includes two forts, slide, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing and sliding poles, paralel bars, plenty of various climbing frames. Seating available under natural shade. Car parking and bike path. Bring some snacks and a great book and chill under shade of trees while the kids climb and jump.
3 Charles Hackett Dr, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia