Address: 80 Cambridge St
Stanmore NSW 2048
Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
ph: (02) 9335 2137
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Ryan Park is located 130-136 Stanmore Road, Enmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has forts, tunnels, curved slide, swing set, see-saw and a sliding pole all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and shaded with trees.
130-136 Stanmore Rd, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Crammond Park is located on 157 Cavendish Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a swing set and 2 spring riders all placed on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
157 Cavendish St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- Simple local playground on Cnr Newington Rd and Perry St. Fenced and shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber underfoot. Baby and senior swing, spring rider and see saw. Best for younger kids. Water tap and benhes are available.
near 50 Newington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This playground is located on Percival, Albany and Clarendon Rds. Partly fenced, surrounded with trees, based on rubber underfoot. It has a swings, playhouse, see saw, stand on spinner, spinning net tower, slide and climbers. It's suitable for toddlers. Toilets available, also picnic facilities. There are chess tables. Historic park, ornamental gardens.
near 28 Clarendon Road, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- Located on Cnr Salisbury Rs and Lincoln St. Fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Toy equipment: pommel swing, spiral slide with steps, spring rider, see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. Water tap, seating.
near 2 Lincoln Street, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Gladstone St in Enmore. It's fenced, has few shady trees above, has seating and a small grassed space. As toy equipment there is a see saw and a baby plus a a senior swing.
near 27 Gladstone Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
26 Francis Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- This George Smith Playground is located on St Marys Street in Newtown. The park is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shead. The cute play equipment you can find a spring rider, stand on spinner, climbing net and senior swing. There is a picnic table under shade, pack some snack and a good book for a fine afternoon relax. Street car parking, too.
near 44 St Marys Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia