Playground:Montague Park Playground, Drummoyne
Address: near 120 Henley Marine Drive
Drummoyne NSW 2047
This playground is set at Montague Park, located on Henley Marine Drive in Drummoyne. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. You can find ship structure with slide, ladder, poles, bridge, fort, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are a few benches, public toilets and nice grassy area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Formosa Street. This playground is for older kids. There are see-saw, swings and fort with several slides. It's sun shaded and fenced against street below. Picnic tables and BBQs are alla round the park, mostly located in the shade of trees. There are two restaurants across the street.
cnr Formosa St & Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- Small local playground, located between Alexandra St and Ferry Ln. The unique playground is set under trees. Equipment: tunnel, unique carved and painted wood colums and other structures for climbing up and play on, set of sand. There is seating.
near 45 Alexandra Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia
- The playground is located near by The Esplanade. It has slide, fort and climbers. Open grass beside. Shaded. Seats around and an oval and bike/walk path.
near 29 The Esplanade, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is set at Leichhardt Park, located on Glover Street in Lilyfield. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, monkey bar, climbing wall, a baby and a senior swing, nest swing, also, there is seniors outdoor fitness station. There are public toilets, picnic tables and large oval. Next to the playground there is aquatic centre. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 58 Glover Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set in Nield park, located on the Nield Avenue in Rodd Point. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder and pole, small climbing net with abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a football court for older kids. Public toilets, cafe and nice view of the water.
near 18 Nield Avenue, Rodd Point NSW 2046, Australia
- For a days of fun or just a nice afternoon, visit this park It's huge and kids will have lots of fun. Little ones will enjoy playing games in the sand, see-saw and swings, or just simple water play. Older ones will enjoy long slides, climbing tower and a 20 m long flying fox. Park is accessible for all. There are picnic tables and BBQ so bring your lunch. Toilets are on Manning Street. Parking is up front. Have fun :)
near 9 Byrnes Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This is a pretty cute ship themed playground at Dunlop Reserve located on Roseby Street, Drummoyne. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. It has lovely colorful equipment that includes a ship play structure with slides, spiral pole, fireman's slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing frames, steering wheel and lookout. There are benches around, you can chill sitting on one of those and enjoying the pretty nice view of the sea.
near 16 Roseby Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia