Playground:Monterey Street Park
Address: near 52 Monterey Street
South Wentworthville NSW 2145
Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a simple playground with swings and a play system with slide, bridge and sliding pole. Benches are aside. Shame there's no shade.
near 2 Biscayne Avenue, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playgound is located on Dorothy Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and two spring riders. At the side you can find unsheltered picnic tables.
- Playground is located beside Oval and is divided in two areas, one for little ones with swings (one baby) and slide and the other one with climbing tower. Benches are beside the playgrounds. Toilets and drinking fountain are on the other side of Oval.
opposite 9-13 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
11 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- There is a cute playground at Ringrose Park on Emert Street, Wentworthville. There is a partially fenced play system, best suited for younger kids. It has slide, abacus, monkey bar, small tunnel, climbing net, ladder, bridge, sliding pole and more elements. It would be interesting for the youngers. Next to the playground there are some sports courts for the older kids and adults, they can play some sports and ball games. Car parking is right beside the playground. Good place for some daily activities.
near Emert Street, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Adler Parade park is good place for kids to burn some energy. The entrance is from north-east on Adler Parade. Car parking is right beside the playground on Adler Parade. Playground is fenced all around. The play equipment includes a slide with steps, swings (one for toddlers) and a climbing net. There is also some shade available on hot days. Nice place, good for running around and playing games.
43 Adler Parade, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- There are two entrances to Central Gardens Park, one from south from Paton St and the other, north one, from Merrylands Rd. They both have big parking lots incl. spaces for disabled. Park is very big and you can easily spend whole day here. Kids have two sun shaded playgrounds to pick from. One has two forts with slides, bridge and climbing wall. Also spring riders. The other one is bigger. It's a long play system with several slides, bridge, climbing nets and than some. Kids can also check out the aviary. The lake is full of ducks, have a peak. And don't forget to bring kiddy bikes. Two tennis courts are at the southern entrance. BBQs and picnic tables are scattered all around the park. Toilets are at the northern entrance. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
opposite 69 Paton Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Mj Bennett Reserve is a great park with things to do for everyone. Kids can play on swings (incl one baby), fort with rope bridge and two slides, see-saw and climbing net. There's also a half basketball court for older kids. Adults can try their strength on fitness equipment near by. Benches, toilets, parking spaces and drinking fountain are all there so enjoy.
8 Fenwick Pl, Westmead NSW 2145, Australia