Address: near 21 Montrose Avenue
Fairfield East NSW 2165
This is a very basic, but enjoyable playground. It has plenty of open space for the kids to run around in and is located on the quiet street of Montrose Avenue in Fairfield East. There are trees for shade; however no shade on the playground area.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is accessible from both Fairfield Street & Wentworth Parade in Yennora. It is very well shaded due to the large established trees and offers entertainment for all ages of kids. Being equipped with a large bicycle track and open grass area allows entertainment for the older kids, while the younger kids entertain themselves on the playground and the adults relax in the shade around a picnic table.
Fairfield Street, Yennora NSW, 2161, Australia
- This playground is located on Hilwa Street in Villawood. There is a large climbing tower which is suitable for all ages as well as a small bicycle path and some open grass area. Although there are toilets here, they are only opened on request for park events. There is a shopping complex located alongside the park which has various stores and services on offer.
Hilwa Street, Villawood NSW, 2163, Australia
- This playground is set at the Fairfield City Leisure Centre, the centre is fully fenced. The play area is unsheltered, rubber surfaced. Suitable for all abilities. There is a good equipped play system next to the pools (one pool for adults, one for kids - with shade sails), the kids can find double slide, tunnel slide, tall rope climber and other climbers, stainless steel spinner, hammock, cat tail and other. Grassy rooms around. The park offers picnic facilities, toilets, car parking. Across the street the Makepeace Oval.
near Honour Ave, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- Although this playground located on the corner of Junction Street & The Prominade in Old Guildford is rather small, it boasts a large 700 meter bicycle track, sports fields and plenty of open grass fields for the kids to entertain themselves. As equipment you can find rotating cylinder for balancing, fort with slide, climbing net, spiral pole,spiral monkey bar and other kind of climbing frames, also swings. At the side you can find benches.
Junction Street, Old Guildford NSW, 2161, Australia
- The playground in Thurina Park is located on 68 Lowana Street, Villawood, New South Wales. The playground has 2 swings, a slide, fort, spring rider, flying fox and climbing net all on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for running and playing ball games. It is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches near the playground. There are many seats located in the open field for parents to seat on.
68 Lowana St, Villawood NSW 2163, Australia
- This is a small playground, built mainly to entertain the smaller children. Although there is some space for the older kids to kick a ball round or ride their bicycles, it is limited. Located on Nelson Street in Fairfield, this playground is in the near vicinity of various retail outlets situated on Barbara & Station Streets about a block away.
Nelson Street, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- This playground is accessible from both Hollywood Drive & Willis Street in Lansvale. It is well equipped to keep the younger children entertained while the older kids take advantage of the bicycle track, basketball court or open grass areas. The established trees provide a good amount of shade and the playground is set far off the road making it safer for the younger kids.
Day Street, Lansvale NSW, 2166, Australia
- Situated on large amounts of open grass fields and equipped with a large bicycle track, this playground can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.There is plenty of shade in the park, but not on the playground area. This is a very pretty little playground and park area, making the adults time spent here, a pleasure too.
near 4 Cawarra Place, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia