Address: near 64 Seymour Street
Hurstville Grove NSW 2220
Seymour Reserve is a part of Moore Reserve, where you can find picnic tables, BBQ and toilets. Playground is located behind an impressive stone wall gateway. Kids can play on two spring riders, swings or on playsytem with forts, slides, tunnel and lots of things to climb on. All in all a nice place for the whole day and the whole family.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Kogarah City Council
ph: (02) 9330 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This big rubber playground offers fun for everyone. There are forts witht slides, monkey bars, swings, spring riders and much more. Picnic table and some benches are scattered around. Next to the playground is a basketball court and an open area where kids can run around. Parking is available coming in from Rickard St. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
opposite 30 Morshead Drive, Connells Point NSW 2221, Australia
- This playground is set at Bell Park on the corner of Denman St and Hurstville Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes an interesting climbing set with climbing wall, climbing ropes, monkey bar and other interesting elements. Also spring riders, stand on spinner and a baby and a senior swing. The grassy space is good for some sports and ball games or just run around that littlies enjoy.
22 Denman St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This small but lovely playground is set at Oatley Pleasure Grounds on Annette St, Oatley. Unfenced, unsheltered but shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers as there is a swing with harness. Furthermore, there is a fort with slide, climbing wall and climbing frames, sliding pole, small tunnel, springer, senior swing and a big net swing for more kids to sit on it and swing together. You can find picnic tables, so don't forget to pack some snacks, especially if you like to bushwalk as there are enjoyable walk paths, sure, you will be hungry. Toilets are available, too. There are benches to chill, even, you can picnic and lounge on a blanket in the grass. The views of Oatley Bay gives nice feel to this park. As the name says it is a pretty pleasurable place, excellent for the family to relax together. Especially will like those who like natural places. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 20 Annette Street, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This small playground is situated at Duggan Park on Greenacre Rd. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There is a play system with climbing frames, slide and tunnel, swings and spinner. The grassy area around is great for some sports and ball games. There are picnic tables around under pretty nice and shady trees. Good for some afternoon relax and activity.
81 Greenacre Rd, Connells Point NSW 2221, Australia
- This playground is located on Oatley Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnt you can find a fort with two slides and a set of swings at one area. At another area you can find a spring mounted toy and a see- saw. Swings are located on a softfall area. At the side of this park you can find some picnic tables.
54 Oatley Ave, Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Victoria Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide. There is some seating at the side of this park.
98-100 Victoria Ave, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- This park is located on Pitt Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings(one for babay and another one for older kids) and a see-saw. All equipment is based on a sandpit. You can find a bus stop at the front of the park.
57 Pitt St, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- This is just a basic playground with see-saw and fort with slide. There's plenty of area to run around.
between 33-35 Annette St, Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223, Australia