Playground:Moorefield Reserve, Kogarah
Address: near 2-8 Oakdale Avenue
Kogarah NSW 2217
This playground is located in Moorefield Reserve on Oakdale Avenue. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide inside a sheltered area, a playhouse, a see-saw and a spring rider. At the sides of this park you can find two seats.
Kogarah City Council
ph: (02) 9330 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Bicentennial Park is in Rockdale, Sydney and features a playground, bike track, skateboard park, athletics facilities as well as soccer and rugby league grounds. There is a busy road running alongside the park; however the playground is far enough away to minimise the noise levels. There is enough here to keep children of all ages busy as besides an extensive playground for the little ones, there are enough facilities to entertain the older kids too.
468 W Botany Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is spacious and offers some interesting activities such as a flying fox and climbing wall. The playground is located on Barton Street in Kogarah and has plenty of parking available. This playground is mainly for primary school kids, however swings, a slide and spring riders are nice additions for the younger kids. There is some open space for kicking a ball or other such activities for the older kids, and there is a river running not too far away.
Barton Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on Railway Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a climbing net and a scale swing. At the side of this park you can find two seats and some parking.
24 Railway Parade, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on Taylor and King Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a climbing net and a spring rider. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking.
Taylor Street, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia
- This playground is set at Robertson St Reserve on Robertson St, Kogarah, Unfenced, unsheltered, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are 3 slides including one spiral slide, a baby plus a senior swing, two simple rockers, one rocker with 4 seats, a fort, monkey bar, sliding poles and climbing frames. There are plenty of benches around the play area. The reserve has some grassy and shady areas for longing on picnic blanket and read some great book. Nice place for some afternoon play and relax.
near 30 Robertson Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is set at Kogarah Park on A1 Princes Hwy, Fenced, partially shaded by sail, suitable for toddlers. Carlton. There is a covered play area with big colorful fort for the littlies with 2 slides and climbing frames, 2 springers beside. Next to it there are swings, 2 stand on spinners and a large rope climbing towers for the older kds. Kids can learn to ride their small bikes around on cute bike track. Benches are at the side of the play area. There is a grassy field for some more play. Car park is available. Nice playground.
near 245-247 A1, Carlton NSW 2218, Australia
- Located on Bryant Street in Rockdale, this playground is completely sheltered with a sheltered picnic table within the fenced boundary. It is a lovely playground with a nice array of activities for the younger children. Rockdale Park has a few open spaces where activities can be enjoyed by the older childred. Bryant street is a relatively busy street, so some road noise can be expected.
Bryant Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- This small playground is located on Prospect Lane. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a see-saw.
LOT 701 Prospect Lane, Carlton Nueva Gales del Sur 2218, Australia