Playground:Morley Ave Playground, Hammondville NSW
Address: Cnr Morley Ave and Spicer Ave
Hammondville NSW 2170
Basic local playground near the corner of Morley Ave and Spicer Ave. Partly fenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars, slide, flying fox, steps, ladder, abacus, bridge, steering wheel, sliding p[ole and two spring riders. Seating at the side and small bike track around the play area. Open grass beside the playground. Bus stops nearby on Walder Rd.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a well equipped play system by the Moorebank Soccer Club (lower fields), accessed from Heathcote Rd. It's fenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, monkey bars, slide, bridge, poles, steps, ladders, abacus, spring rider and more entertaining elements. Seating at the side and some grass beside. Next to it there are 2 soccer fields and few volleyball courts.
near Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- It's located between Vasta and Clyde Avenues. Colorful, good equipped, lovely local playground. Unfenced, unsheltered, but partly shady by trees, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: monkey bars, climbing frames and bars, climbing wall, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, bridge, sliding pole, also a baby plus a senior swing. Right there you will find a covered picnic table, also two benches at the side. Small grass around and a track through the small park.
near 14 Clyde Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Basic local playground surrounded with some green area - grass and trees. The play area is unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing, a spring rider, monkey bar, fort, slide, climbers, noughts and crosses and few other elements. Suitable for toddlers. Seating right beside. Small bike circuit around the equipment.
near 27 Brallos Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Situated between Sanananda Rd and Bardia Parade. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toys: climbing wall, climbing spider net, pommel step bridge, slide, spiral pole, spring rider, shop front, baby and senior swing and few other elements. Walk/bike path, open grass for ball games, benches around, also covered picnic area is available.
near 20 Bardia Parade, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- This small playground is located on the Malinya Crescent in Moorebank. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games. Walk path through is the park.
near 25 Malinya Crescent, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This small local playground has quite a big green area but only three toys - stand on spinner, spring rider and swings. Situated between Meehan Ave and Heathcote Rd.
near 150 Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia
- The park is situated between Derna Rd and Bardia Parade. The playground is very simple and is set in the middle of the park. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a bench beside. Walk/bike path across the park and there are grassy rooms and tall trees.
near 64 Derna Road, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- Good local playground, on Komiatum St and Salamaua Cres. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. Slides, various climbers, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing wall, spiral pole, fireman's pole, bridge, see saw. benches. Grass and trees around. Small bike track around the equipment.
near 1 Komiatum Street, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia