Playground:Morton Park, New Canterbury Rd
Address: between New Canterbury Rd & Gould Ave
Lewisham NSW 2049
This playground is set in Morton Park located on New Canterbury Rd. It is shaded, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are swings, slide, climbing frames, monkey bar, spring rider, see saw, also there is a bike path and grassy area which is good for ball games. You can find benches, picnic tables and BBQ. Pretty nice park and play space surrounded with nice trees and flowers, great for picnic with kids.
ph: (02) 9335 2137
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Marrickville Park is located on Frazer Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The park is located in a residential area, beside the large playing fields. It has 2 playgrounds that have forts, slides, 2 swing sets, a see-saw and a spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playgrounds for children to run around in and play ball games. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a bridge connecting the two playgrounds. There are benches all around the playgrounds and open field for parents to sit on and be able to keep an eye on their children as they play. The playgrounds are partially shaded with trees.
near 101 Frazer St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- There is a community garden and playground on Denison Rd. It is fenced. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
near 194 Denison Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- Hoskins Park is located on 7-9 Davis Street, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a fort, slide, swings, tunnel, tunnel and a see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
End of Piggott St or on Davis St , Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Carrington Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded around a landscaped area. As for toy equipment you can find a colourful train themed fort with a slide, a merry go round, a set of swings and a climbing tower. There are two spring riders and a climbing tower as well. Set of swings is located on a softfall area. This is a challenging park with a bike track to enjoy, small but cute.
47 Carrington St, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia
- This playground is in Johnson Park on Constitution Rd. It has a fenced and soft fall grounded play area for the littlies with cubby house type equipment featuring slide and small swing. There is also a play area with equipment for older kids which is a bit limited but quite interesting. There is a round about and some climbing equipment, swings, an old rocket which used to have a slide in it, but the slide has been removed and the rocket is now only good for looking at. There are tracks for rollerblading or bicycle riding and grassy area for ball games. You can find toilets, seats, sheltered picnic tables with BBQ. Nothing is missing for a good outdoor fun with the family. Features: " On Fridays, courtesy of Marrickville council, the Magic Yellow Bus is at the park from 9:30am-12:30pm. This is basically a portable playgroup! Bus comes and unloads many activites for the kids FREE of charge. A cafe close by, ensures you can grab yourself a coffee and/or snack. Details of the Magic Yellow Bus can be found at the Marrickville Council's website under 'children's services'. "
opposite 73-77 Constitution Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is set in Petersham Park on Station Rd. It is inside the park, under shady trees, unfenced. As toy equipment there is a set of climbing frames, monkey bar, flying fox and 1 baby plus 1 senior swing. There is a bike track and grassy area, good for ball games. You can find picnic tables with a BBQ beside, also a sheltered picnic area. Nice park, great for a picnic with fun and play.
2 Station St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- The Marr Playground is located on Albert Street in Petersham. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with twisted slide, ladder, a baby and a senior swing, monkey bar, spiral pole, see saw and spring rider. There are a few benches under shady trees. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 2 Albert Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- This playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a regular and a spiral slide with climbers, 2 spring riders, see saw, climbing rope net with lookout, a log roll and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on rubber softfall area. Open grassy room beside, also a covered picnic area. Nice palm trees around. The park is adjacent to Arlington Recreation Reserve with playing field.
55 Union Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia