Playground:Mountain Disctrict Sports Park Playground
Address: Bloodtree Road
Mangrove Mountain NSW Australia
Two playground areas offer a couple of toys like forts with slides, playhouse and swings. Parking lot and toilets are close by, so is a large open field with basketball courts.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in Mitchell Park on Corella Crescent. It is unfenced, is under shady trees, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swing and a fort with spiral and wave slides, climbing net, fireman's pole and other entertaining elements. There is a grassy area, good for ball games and some sports activities.
51A Coolawin Cir, Narara NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is set on Glenworth Valley Road in a really natural environment. It is unfenced, sheltered by sail. The equipment includes metal climbing net, rope spider climbing net, climbing wall, spring riders, fort with slide, fireman's pole. There is a basket court. You can find picnic tables and car parking.
27-29 Glenworth Valley Road, Wendoree Park NSW 2250, Australia
- This nice woody and grassy park on Karina Drive has a small playground with a wooden fort, 2 slides, climbing net and climbing frames. There is a grassy area what is good for run around and some ball games. You can find a bench and picnic table under big trees. Really relaxing place, great for an afternoon refresh and to have some packed snack.
Karina Drive, Narara NSW Australia
- This is a nice playground amongst suburbian houses. There are swings, slide, spring riders and monkey bar. There's plenty of space for running around and ball games. A bench is perfectly located close to the street so parents have an overview and stop kids not to run to the street.
End of Lara Close, Ourimbah NSW 2258, Australia
- This playground is located on Newling Street inside Caroline Cox Reserve. Is is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
54-56 Newling Street, Lisarow NSW 2250, Australia
- This park is located on Bratta Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three areas. On one area you can find a merry go round. At another area you can find some sliding poles. At a third area youc an find a monkey bar.Finally at the last area you can find a slide and a set of swings.
Uratta Street, West Gosford NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Wisemans Ferry Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. Next to it you can find another monkey bar with a climbing net. There is wheelchair access.
Wisemans Ferry Road, Spencer NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Jarrett Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars attached to it. On one side you can find a climbing net and a set of swings. At another side you can find a set of swings. You can also find a sliding pole.
49 Jarrett Street, North Gosford NSW 2250, Australia