Playground:Mowbray Street Reserve
Address: 2B Mowbray Street
Sylvania NSW 2224
This park is located on Mowbray Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a fort with a slide a climbing net and a playhouse. At the side you can find some seats.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Canberra Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, a rope bridge a set of swings and two mounted spring riders. Next to the swings you can find a monkey bar. At the sides of this park you can find two seats and parking.
31-33 Canberra Rd, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- This playground is located on Hawkesbury Place. It is unfenced and partially . As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a mounted spring rider and a monkey bar. Around the park you can find a bike track.
69 Hawkesbury Esplanade, Sylvania Waters Nueva Gales del Sur 2224, Australia
- This park is located on Sylvania Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. There are some seats at the front of this park.
24 Sylvania Road, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- This nice small playground is set next to the beach on Weber Av.access from Beecroft Parade.It is unfenced,unsheltered,shady trees around.Has open grassy area for run and some games,seats,picnic tables,plenty of car parking,kiddy bike path,suitable for toddlers.Toys;spring rider,slide,jungle climber,climbing frames,climbing bars,climbing net.
near 521-525 Rocky Point Rd, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is located on Box Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides, a sliding pole and a monkey bar. Around the park you can find a bike track and some parking.
near 220-242 Box Road, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- This wonderful playground can be found on Bunyala Street, Sydney.It is fenced so it is very safe for kids. A short distance from the playground is a petrol station. There is also an open field quite close suitable for skating.
near 36 Bunyala St, Blakehurst NSW 2221, Australia
- Here is what they say: "Funz Play City is a safe, welcoming and exciting indoor play centre where children can explore the giant play structure, featuring multi level climbing, tunnels, flying fox, ball pit and numerous slides including a three level spiral slide. Your children will also enjoy riding our cartoon train which is integrated into the play structure and runs regularly throughout the day. Best of all they can ride our cartoon train as many times as they like and it will not cost to you. All of these activities are wonderful for developing your child's gross motor-skills. For our younger visitors there is a toddler area with separate ball pool, as well as loads of toys to play with." (quote from http://www.funz.com.au/about-us) More on http://www.funz.com.au/index_html Phone: (02) 95266811
8/120 Taren Point Rd, Taren Point NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Gnarbo Ave inside Caess Bush Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find two set of swings located on different areas and two forts with slide also located on different areas as well. Around this parl you can find a bike track too. This reserve offers toilets, parking and walk tracks. Arount this reserve there is a lot of bushland backdrop to enjoy.
65 Gnarbo Ave, Carss Park NSW 2221, Australia