Playground:Mulbring Park Playground, Mulbring
Address: near 26 Child Street
Mulbring NSW 2323
This small playground is located on Child Street. It has a swing, a slide and some other toys. Open grassy field around and it's unfenced and unshaded.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Mulbring Street. It has swing, slide, climbers and some other tools. It's unfenced and shaded with trees.
near 13 Mulbring Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- Simple playground for younger kids, set on Cnr Rawson and Great Streets, by two ovals. There are 2 senior swings, see saw, spring rider and a small playhouse with toddler slide. Big open field. Toilets closeby.
Cnr Rawson and Great Streets, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Webb St and Appleton Ave. It is fenced, rubber grounded and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner and a play unit with slide, monkey bar, abacus and shop front and a flying fox. Enough grass beside to run around and kick a ball. At the side you can find some sheltered eating area and a tennis court.
Cnr Webb St and Appleton Ave, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- This park is located on Aberdare St, also surrounded with Abbott and Wermol Streets. It has a simple playground for younger kids, with see saw, fort, spiral pole, climbing mat and noughts and crosses. Bench and covered picnic table beside. Surrounded with grass.
near 6 Abbott Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327, Australia
- Basic playground, located on the corner of Murray and Munro Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with grass. There is a fort, slide, monkey bar and some climbers, spring rider, swings and few other elements. Vovered picnic table beside. You can help to make this article better by addign photos and details, thanks.
Cnr Murray and Munro Streets, Abernethy NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is set at Peace Park of Weston on Cessnock Road. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and for all abilities. There is a fenced Liberty swing, baby and senior swings, mini swing, spring riders, stand on spinners, slides, climbing frames and a large flying fox. Cool bike track through the park, walk path, wooden bridge on the water, duck pond and grassy areas provide more activities. You can fid sheltered picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking and toilets next to the picnic area. Open space and nice woody background are joy for eyes. Fantastic place for some outdoor refresh with family and friends.
near 128-130 Cessnock Road, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- Located on Cnr Swanson and Station Streets, right beside the Weston Fire Station. Partly fenced, unshaded but there are some trees around. Best suited for younger kids. There is a see saw and a fort with slide, spiral pole, climbers, small tunnel, steering wheel and noughts and crosses pannel. Benches around.
Cnr Swanson and Station Streets, Weston NSW 2326, Australia
- This playground is located under a big tree which makes a great shade. Children can play on fort with slide and two spring riders. Around it is large green area for children to run around. Bench is beside the playground. Parking spaces are available. Behind the plaground there are a ball court and a large open field.
end of Hyndes St, West Wallsend NSW 2286, Australia