Address: 86 River Ave
Chatswood West NSW 2067
This playground is located on River Avenue inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. There is some seating beside this park as well.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Reid Drive inside Reid Memorial Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is a set of swings as basic toy equipment. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table and seating. This park also offers public art, a sports area and parking.
1 Reid Dr, Chatswood West NSW 2067, Australia
- This cool playground is set on Mindarie St. It is fully fenced, shady by nice trees and suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with steering wheel, noughts and crosses, simple and spiral slide, small tunnel, fireman's pole, climbing wall, climbing ropes, climbing spider net, also you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a stand on spinner and spring rider. There is a tennis wall for older kids. For the lazy parents there is a bench and a picnic table, pack some snacks, some book and relax. There is small space for ball games, but enough for the littlies to run around. Lovely place, great for relax.
near 27 Mindarie Street, Lane Cove North NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground is located on Greville Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, and a slide. At this site you can find three picnic tables.
100 Greville St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- Airmen's Park is located near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield. It's mostly fenced with gaps at the entrances. Area is lightly shaded by trees. There are two spring riders, two swings (one baby), upside downs see-saw and a bench for parents. Parents can enjoy a long walk at the Lane Cove Walking Track, south of the playground.
near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This playground is located on Epping Road in Lane Cove North and has plenty of trees providing lots of shade, both on the playground and the surrounding grass area. The playground and basketball court means that there are activities for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Epping Road, Lane Cove North NSW, 2066, Australia
- Abingdon Road Reserve is located at the corner Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield. There are see-saw for four and two swings (one baby). Bus station is in front of the playground.
Corner of Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- The playground is set at the end of Edenborough Road with a large parking area. A small children's playground, accompanied by a large open field for ball games for high schoolers. Small children's part is surrounded by a small fence with openings in it and many trees, which shade a large number of seating areas for parents. Next to the playground there is a concrete area, that children can use of roller-skating. There is also a drinking fountain and toilets near by.
End of Edenborough Rd, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia