Address: near LOT 2PT Bellcast Road
Rouse Hill NSW 2155
Mungerie Playground is located on Bellcast Rd, near the new Rouse Hill town centre. This new playground is in the historic precinct surrounding the Mungerie House. The playground was designed for all age groups and all abilities. The playground caters for imaginative open-ended role playing, and water play, as well as providing some more traditional play equipment. A whimsical reptilian “life form” weaves the space together and provides a colourful focus to the playground. Custom designed kinetic sound sculptures also offer hidden surprises for those wishing to explore. Talk tubes and crazy mirrors complete the fun for the younger ages. Parents are afforded comfortable seating overlooking the playground from vine covered pergolas subtly separating the public walkway and the playground. Also, there are tennis and sports courts, swimming pool and bike/walk paths for more activities. A Really cool place, sure, kids will adore!
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Rouse Hill Town Centre has a special playground for children called The Backyard. It's an outdoor play area with sensory toys for children of all abilities, intended for the ones under the age of eight. It is located near BB’s Café, where parents can enjoy their coffee while children play. There are plenty of stores inside the centre. Toilets are available. They have an undercover parking for 3,000 parking spaces and three hours free parking. They also have 300 bike parks if you decide to come by bike. For more info: http://www.rhtc.com.au/
Corner of Windsor Road and White Hart Drive, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- The Ettamogah Pub is a place for the whole family. Outside playground is located in a large beer garden where parents can seat and observe their children. It is a playground for all ages. Pub offers different menues, there are toilets inside and lots of parking space up front (including 6 for disabled). For more info check http://www.ettamogahhotel.com.au/
Cnr Merriville & Windsor Rds, Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155, Australia
- A large sandy playground with toys mostly for younger children. There are a couple of sitting areas for parents, no shade though. Next to the playground are two basketball courts and oval. When it's open, toilets are available. Parking spaces (incl 3 for disabled) are behind basketball courts.
opposite 160 Perfection Avenue, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia
- The Bruce Purser Reserve is located on Withers Road in Rouse Hill. There are large oval and few cricket courts. Unfortunately there is no playground. Across the road you can find The Hills Centenary Park, there is a playground.
near LOT 10 Withers Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- There is a small playground situated at Roy Dudley Park on Bramton Dr.The play area is unfenced,unsheltered.Has big open area for some games,bike path and shady trees around.The toys:forth with different climbers frames including net, ladders, slides and other toys. You can find covered picnic table.
near 1 Brampton Dr, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is well equipped,set at Ironbark Lake Playground on Camomile Street.It is fenced,sheltered with sails.Soft fall.Has climbing spider net, fort with slide and climbing frames,net bridge,swings for toddlers,big climbing tower with tunnel slide,basket swing.You can find bike path so can walk to the lake and watch the nice environment.Has car parking,seats.
near Camomile St, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia
- A perfectly simetric playground with toys for all ages, inlcuding bike track all around. A big sun shade offers plenty of space for parents to sit and enjoy.
opposite 2-6 Ionian Way, Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Portland Place Reserve on the corner of Portland Place and Ashtead Parade, Stanhope. Unfenced, unsheltered, shaded by some trees. There is a challenging rope net set, swings, springers and more. Benches at the side. Bike track around. The grassy area behind is good for ball games. Great place for some daily activities for the kids and relax for parents.
near 34 Ashtead Parade, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia