This playground is located on Rosedale Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As oty equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Elermore Vale Park and Walker Fields is a big parkland along the Ironbark Creek. It features playing fields, playground and skate park which are best accessed from Croudace Road, behind the Elermore Shopping Centre. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. It has fort, 2 slides, various climbers including monkey bars, also flying fox, double see saw and other elements. Next to it is a skate bowl, on the other side is an oval. There is a big car park beside. Also picnic table. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos. Thanks.
near 145 Croudace Road, Elermore Shopping Centre, Elermore Vale Új-Dél-Wales 2287, Ausztrália
- This basic playground is located on Rushton Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is a bench a the side of the park.
- This small park is located at the end of Willow Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a fort with a slide and climbers, a spring rider and for a few meters away a baby plus a senior swing. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table. There is some grassed area around and few trees.
- This playground is located on Seladon Avenur. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a playhouse with a climbing net and a set of swings.
- This playground is located in the Blackbutt Reserve. It has a swing spring rider and some other toys. You can help us getting this article better with sending photos, thanks. edit:location
near Tall Trees Walk, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- This playground is situated at Blackbutt Reserve on Carnley Avenue, New Lambton. There are more soft fall grounded play areas, you can find for all ages and all abilities. The equipment includes climbing frames, roundabout, see saw, various swings, slides, musical instruments and more. There’s a large grassy area so kids can play ball games. There reserve features native wildlife exhibits including koalas, emus, wallabies, wombats, birds, lizards, snakes, duck pond and series of boardwalks. There are plenty of picnic facilities, BBQs and shelters and the nearby cafe Pioneer Cottage sells tea, coffee and food. Car park, toilets, water fountain are available, too. This is an awesome place surrounded with real life, it is perfect for family visits, play, have fun and learn something about animals and nature. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Blueberry Ash Walk, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- Campbell Reserve Playground and Duck Pond is located on Gymea Drive in Newcastle. It is a pretty nice natural and woody reserve with a duck pond. The playground is fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment including a baby plus a senior swing and a fort with a tunnel slide. There are benches outside the fence and a covered picnic area with BBQ beside the nice pond. For more joy and experiences there is a bike path through the reserve, kids can ride their small bikes and learn the plants. A quiet place, good for those who love relaxing in the nature.
near 20 Gymea Drive, Newcastle NSW 2289, Australia
- This playground is located on Newcastle Road, Jesmond. It has swings, fort, slide, see saw, springer and various other toys. Climbing toys also can be found. It has a nice park around with seats. Bike path is near. BBQ and toilet.
near 231-239 Newcastle Road, Jesmond NSW 2299, Australia