Playground:Murdoch Playground, Marrickville NSW
Address: near 171 Illawarra Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
Small, fenced local playground on Illawara Rd in Marrickville. You can help to improve this article by addign details and photos, thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a fenced, hidden local playground on Silver St. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos, thanks.
near 45 Silver Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A lovely spot for afternoon outside. Kids will enjoy the sun shaded playground with toys like forts, slides, swings, see-saw, single pole see-saw and more. Bike track runs through the park and connects playground with basketball court and spot with fitness equipment. Picnic tables and benches are scattered all around.
near 29 Malakoff Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Located on the corner of Victoria Rd and Sydenham St. Adjacent to tennis school. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass and trees. There are some basic toys as monkey bar, slide and more. Benches around. You can help to make tjhis article better by uploading some photos and details.
near Victoria Rd Near Sydenham Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Located at the end of Amy Street, adjacent to the Henson Park oval and to Marrickville Tennis Club. Fenced, soft fall grounded. There is a play unit with slide, climbing wall and various climbers, abacus and few other toys. Seating inside the fence.
near 2 Amy Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Small fenced playground by the railway, located at the end of O'Hara St. There is a spring rider, a see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot. Suited for younger kids and toddlers. There are some trees for shade.
near 36 O'Hara Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Located on Warburton St near Jersey St. Set by the rail way. There are two play areas, a shaded and an unshaded one. Both are rubber grounded. The toy equipment includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, various climbers, springer, swings, bridges, play house, fort, panels, train structure for the younger kids with slide, etc. A basketball half court right beside the toy equipment. The playground is surrounded with grass. There are walk/bike paths. You can find picnic facilities, bbq, benches, toilets. Car park nearby.
near 15-17 Warburton Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Marrickville Park is located on Frazer Street, Petersham, New South Wales. The park is located in a residential area, beside the large playing fields. It has 2 playgrounds that have forts, slides, 2 swing sets, a see-saw and a spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playgrounds for children to run around in and play ball games. This is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is a bridge connecting the two playgrounds. There are benches all around the playgrounds and open field for parents to sit on and be able to keep an eye on their children as they play. The playgrounds are partially shaded with trees.
near 101 Frazer St, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- This playground is located at Ness Park, on Hollands Ave, Marrickville. It is fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is set on a soft fall rubber area. Best suited for younger kids, includes spiral and fireman's pole, climbing net, slides, spring riders, swings one with harness, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. Kids can run around and kick the ball in the grass by the play area. There are some benches under shady trees for chilling and watching the kids play. Good playground to take the children for some afternoon outdoor activity.
near 1-5 Hollands Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia