Playground:Murragan Park Playground, Hinchinbrook NSW
Address: near 216 South Liverpool Road
Hinchinbrook NSW 2168
Nice big shady park, located on South Liverpool Rd. The playground is inside the park, surrounded with some grass and lots of trees. It's unfenced, soft fall grounded. Has the basic elements as monkey bars, pole, slide, springer, etc.
You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a good playground on Falcon Circuit, at big playing fields, behind The Valley Plaza. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, thanks :)
near 17 Falcon Circuit, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This well equipped playground is located on Wilson Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbers, slides, bridge, sliding pole, flying fox and spring rider. Seating beside. For a few meters away is a small outdoor gym with few elements. The park has open spaces, bike track, picnic tables and bbq. Offstreet car parking.
near 190 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on Keppel Circuit, next to the Hinchinbrook Public School. Unfenced, partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There you can find a baby and a senior swing, a see saw and a play unit with various climbing frames as monkey bars, bridges, sliding pole, smaller slide, abacus, shop front also a springer. There are benches at the side. Big lawn beside. Bike/walk track. Covered picnic tables closeby.
near LOT 424 Keppel Circuit, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This basic local playground is situated at Cordelia Park, on Cave Cl, near Bluff St and Coquet Way. It's unfenced, unsheltered, partly shady by trees, rubber grounded. The toy equipment incl. monkey bars and climbers, slide, sliding pole, bridge, shop front, noughts and crosses, abacus. Some grass beside and a walk/bike track. Bench at the side.
near 9 Cave Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on the Starling Street in Green Valley. It is unfenced, partially shaded by nice trees and surrounded with some grass. You can find a play unit with monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net, bridge, ladder, poles, noughts and crosses and spring rider. There is a bench under natural shade. Car parking, too.
near 49-51 Starling Street, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Nelson Phillips Park is located on Cape Barron Ave in Green Valley. The park is unfenced, shady by big trees. You can find a senior swing and a baby swing, playhouse with slide, tunnel, abacus, monkey bar, flying fox, sliding poles and more entertaining elements. Picnic tables and benches are available. Walking trail at the park. The large grassed area is perfect for a picnic or even fore someone just wanting to read the paper outside on a nice sunny day, and of course for kidws to run, kick the ball or even to fly kites. It is a great place to stop and either give the kids some time to play outside.
near 22 Cape Barron Ave, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Ryeland and Kenilworth Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. Baby and senior swing, fort, bridge, small slide, steps, sliding pole. Bench at the side. Open grass around, bike/walk track through the park.
near 27 Ryeland Street, Miller NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground can be accessed by Antares Ave and Banks Rd. It's set by a big playing field. Partly fenced, soft fall grounded, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, a fort, bridge, small slide and climbing mat. It's best for younger kids. There are two covered picnic tables and a bbq beside. Big open lawn. Run/walk/bike track around the field.
near 22-26 Antares Avenue, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia