Address: near 375 Penshurst St
Chatswood NSW 2067
You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Darling and Nicholson Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a sliding pole and a monkey bar. This park has a lot to offer: a basketball court and a fenced sportsground. You can also find picnic tables. A good place to visit is the Rose Garden. Carpark is also available.
34 Nicholson St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This small playground is located on Cambridge and at the end of Neville Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rocker and a slide.
26 Cambridge St, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2 McCabe Pl, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This nice and interactive playground is located on Stanley Street. It is fenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, a sliding pole, a train, a monkey bar and a sandpit area. Slides and monkey bars are set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a barbecue and shelter. At the side of this park you can find a bike track and some benches. Carpark is available at the front of the park and can be accesed through Sydney Street.
55 Stanley St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Bancroft Park is located between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville. It's a very nice playground, surrounded by trees. Area is complitely fenced and located away from traffic. Children can play on two swings, spring rider, slide, rope bridge and junior cycle track. There's a bench by the playground. There are also nine tennis courts and a cafe on a terrace by tennis court number 3. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
Between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
26 Holly St, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area. Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
opposite 17-31 McClelland Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia