Address: near LOT 5 Wakehurst Pkwy
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Council says there is playground here with a swing, Does any one know exactly where and have a photo?? if so please update this article - thanks
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Ilford Road inside a residential area. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area is unfenced and unshaded.
near 37 Ilford Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located inside Coster Reserve on at the end of Coster Street (and also accessible from End Coster St and from between 9-11 Robyn Street) inside a residential area. It is unfenced with some natural shad. There is basic toy equipment: one slide, one set of swings, two see-saws and spring based see-saw.
End Coster St, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This open space playground is located on Paxton Street and Brentwood Avenue inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and a set of swings and a see-saw.
Corner of Paxton St and Brentwood Pl, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located in a quiet residential area. It is partially fenced. Children and parents can find one see saw and a slide for smaller kids. A pretty simple space, but also next to a BBQ and sheltered eating area. There is a concrete path for kids to ride there bikes/trikes
43-45 Carnarvon Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This park links Jimada Avenue and Dixon Ave Frenchs Forest. It s unfenced and has some natural shad. You can find basic toy equipment: A set of swings, a spring rider and a see- saw. You can find two seats around the park.
near 15 Jimada Ave, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- This playground is located on Patanga Road inside Patanga Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: One fort with slide, a set of swings. All toy equipment is set on a softfall area. You can also find a picnic table. Parking is also available at the side of the park. A variety of facilities can be found along Patanga Road including restaurants.
7 Patanga Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- If you want covered playground but still be outside on fresh air that go to the Kidz Connection. Kids will definitely have fun on colourful forts with slides and tunnels and different climbing toys. A cafe offers drinks and snacks so mums can have a relaxed moment to themselves. There's a huge parking lot up front. They also have a playgroup (check more on http://kidzconnexion.com.au/playgroup/). Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you.
34 Wakehurst Parkway, Oxford Falls NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Epping Drive inside Jindabyne Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: one see-saw an one spring rider and one a see-saw.
near 20 Epping Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia