Address: Narromine Place
Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177
This quiet little playground is quaintly nestled in amongst residential houses and is accessible from both Narromine Place and Minto Close, Bonnyrigg Heights. The playground offers a whole host of entertaining equipment to keep the younger kids busy and happy with, but unfortunately not too much for the kids in high school to do.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Accessed by Hornsey Cl, Northumberland St and Middlehop St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swing, slide, climbing spider net and regular net, bridge, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox, steps. Benches at the side. Bike/walk track. Open grass for ball an other games.
near 1 Hornsey Close, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Located between Diana Ct and Beatrice St and Edinburgh Circ. Unfenced, unsheltered. Well equipped, has slide, poles, plenty of climbers, bridge, noughts and crosses and more entertaining elements. Covered picnic area beside. Open grass around.
Cnr Beatrice Street and Diana Court, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Handel Street in Bonnyrigg Heights. It has a fence around the perimeter, leaving only the entry/exit point open to the road. There is plenty of activity offered for the younger children; however there is not offered for the older, high school children. There is very little road noise and a few trees that line the park offer some shaded areas.
near 30 Handel Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This park can be accessed off Middlehope St, Kenwyn St and Barilla Pl. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, tunnel, slide, pole, abacus and few other toys. Nice open grass beside for ball games. Bike/run/walk track around the park. Offstreet car parking.
near 49 Middlehope Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This basic playground is situated in the middle of a long park on Helena Rd. The p[lay area is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. The Play equipment incl. a play unit with bridge, monkey bars and other climbers, steps, spiral pole, spiral slide, climbing net, rope net bridge, also a spring rider beside. Next to this are has a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 covered picnic tables beside. Some open grass.
near 58 Helena Road, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- Located on Chaffey Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, bark grounded. It's better for older kids. There is a large flying fox, swings and a toy as a spinning disk. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bench at the side.
Cnr Chaffey Place and Delgarno Road, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This superb playground is set at Plough and Harrow West Park near Elizabeth Drive, Cecil Hills. There are more play areas, cafe/restaurant, picnic facilities, bushwalk paths and more. There is a sheltered and soft fall grounded play area for the littlies with very cute and colorful play equipment that includes child sized picnic table, large see saw, mini swing, slide, rocker, sand pit and more interesting elements. There are more play areas where you can find a real huge flying fox for real experience, a rotating running ring, a challenging rope bridge, balance ring, swings and more. There are also bike tracks, big open grasslands and boardwalks with flower beds for more experiences and activities. While the kids run, jump and swing you can enjoy a fresh coffee at Plough & Harrow Licensed Cafe/Restaurant or use one of the plenty of BBQs and picnic tables cooking some fine outdoor food. Even, there are beautiful walk paths into native bushland with lookouts, wildlife spots, ponds so you can walk under trees listening bird songs. Fantastic place for family weekends, especially for those who love to relax in the nature. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 13 Elizabeth Drive, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located right on Wilson Rd. It's partly fenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. It has various climbing frames incl. monkey bars, climbing wall, burmese bridge, sliding pole, small flying fox, shop front, abacus, noughts and crosses, 2 slides. Also seating at the side. Next to it big lawn, playing field, basketball court, cricket net. Walk/run/bike tracks. Car parking closeby. At he western side of the park there is a covered picnic area and a bbq beside.
near 285-297 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia