Address: near 25 Narroy Rd
North Narrabeen NSW 2101
This playground is located on Narroy Road. The playground area includes: one fort with a slide, four swings, one spring rider, a a sliding pole. There are two picnic tables around the park and parking area. There is open field as well.
Pittwater Council ph: (02) 9970 1111 email@example.com http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is inside Tatiara Reserve on Tatiara Crescent (opposite Bellara Avenue). It is partially fenced, naturally shaded and on a quiet road.Toy equipment consists of three swings for kids and one for baby.
near 8 Tatiara Crescent (opp Bellara Ave), North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This playground is located inside Bilarong Reserve and at the front of an open water. It is sheltered and fully fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a climbing net, a see saw and two spring riders. It is suitable for pre-schoolers and primary school kids. This is a good area for picnics and there is sheltered space. Parking is available. At this reserve you can find native birds and animals.
LOT 8 Wakehurst Pkwy, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This playground is located inside Wimbeldon Reserve the the shore of Narrabeen Lakes, Wimbledon Ave. Toy equipment includes: one baby swing and one regular swing for older kids, one fort with a slide and climbing wall. The whole equipment is set on a sandpit. Moreover, this playground is partially fenced, with off srteet parking. The area got some benches to sit around the playground. Great place to relax with kids.
near 65 Wimbledon Ave, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This playground is set on a busy road. It is fully fenced and it offers a shaded play area for kids. Among they toys you can find: one swing, a merry go round, a fort and a slide suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The area also includes 3 shaded and two non-shaded pic-nic tables and a bike trak. A bus stop is also half a block away from this playground.
LOT 7074 Katoa Close, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- Lakeside Park is located on Lakeside Road and near a water front. It is not fenced and toy equipment includes: one swing, one merry go round and one climbing net. Around the park you an find a cycle trac, some parking. At one side of Lakeside Road you can find some shops. At the other side on the same street you can find a cafe. Aqua Fun Park is also located near the park. Good area with plenty of facilites to enjoy.
near 12-14 Lake Park Rd, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- Dewrang Reserve offers a small playground inside a residential area. Toy equipment includes one swing and a slide. This area got some parking and seats. This reserve offers a variety of of plants and animals for you to see. Park is not fenced but it is located on a quiet avenue.
near 8 Dewrang Ave, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- This playground is located on Pittwater Road. It is fully fenced and partially shaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts with slide, a playhouse, a set of swings and a slide with a climbing net. There are also seating and picnic areas. This challenging playground serves pre school and primary school kids. Next to this park Narrabeen Lagoon can be found. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 1395-1401 Pittwater Rd, Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- Inside this residential area you can find a fully fenced small playground at Anana Reserve. This park offers plenty of green space and toy equipment such as: a fort with a slide, a train toy and two swings. Seats are available near toy equipment. At front of this park you can find a bus stop as well.
near 94 Elanora Rd, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia