Playground:National Park Playground, Newcastle West NSW
Address: near Cnr Smith and Dumaresq Streets
Newcastle West NSW 2302
Located on the corner of Smith and Dumaresq Streets, beside volleyball courts and ovals. Best suited for younger kids. It is shady by trees, partly fenced. There is a slide with ladder, see saw, 2 spring riders and a baby plus a senior swing. Few picnic tables around, under natural shade.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Bruce Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a climbing net. At the front of this park you can find a parking.
- Playground is located in the middle of Empire Park, surrounded by Oval and tennis courts. Kids can play on swings, slide and monkey bar. A sheltered picnic table is just beside the playground. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you. edit:location
1 Kilgour Avenue, Bar Beach NSW 2300, Australia
- This playground is located on Alexander Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. As facilities you can find a cricket and tennis courts.
- This playground is located on Ocean Street, close to the foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net, climbing mat, and few other toys. At the side you can find sheltered picnic tables and benches, and bbqs. This is a great place for large families and groups since there is plenty of open space area. The park has large open grass and nice panorama. Big car park beside.
near Ocean Street, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia
- This playground is located on Nesca Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a see-saw. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. At the front you can find some parking.
2-4 Nesca Parade, The Hill NSW 2300, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Wickham Park on Albert St, equipped with a flying fox and large rope climbing structure, little boat in the sand for the small ones and a swing. You can find grassy areas for some sports and ball games. Next, there are seats and a community garden with BBQs, so when kids finish the play they can snack fresh dinner. Or bring a picnic blanket and lounge under beautiful trees snacking some sweet. Great place to wear out the little adventurer. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 20 Albert Street, Wickham NSW 2293, Australia
- A small toddler playground which is located between Dennison and Wilson Sts in Carrington. It is unfenced and unshaded, has a toddler slide and a spring rider, surrounded with grass and trees. Pathway beside. You can find benches and a picnic table. Edit: please, check for the official name of this park.
near 84 Denison Street, Carrington NSW 2294, Australia
- This playground is located on Thonton Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a climbing net. Next to it you can find a set of swings. Around this park you can find two unsheltered picnic tables.