Playground:New Lambton Park Playground
Address: near 130 Womboin Road
Lambton NSW 2299
This playground is located on Womboin Road. It has a fort, slide, swing and some climbers. Big grassy spaces around.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Wyong Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat.
- This small playground is located on Gwydir street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
Cnr of Westcourt Road & Gwydir St, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- This playground is set in Lambton Park, located on the corner of Elder and Morehead Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes big rope climbing ball, roundabout, a small play house, baby and senior swings, slides, water play equipment. Also, kids can ride bikes/scooters on a track and there are grassy areas for ball games and run. There are picnic tables, BBQ, seats, historic rotunda, toilets and tennis courts beside.
LOT 7075 Elder Street, Lambton NSW 2299, Australia
- A nice playground in suburbian area. There's plenty of space for running around. Playground is suitable for younger children, older ones can play ball games. Drinking fountain is at hand. Two benches for parents, but no shade. Parking available along the street.
next to 2 Mackie Ave, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- This playground is located on Morehead Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side, you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
- Complitely shaded by trees this small playground offers enough action for smaller children and some sitting area for parents.
at intersection of Lambton Rd and Coolamin Rd, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
- This playground is located on Morpeth Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider, a set of swings and a monkey bar. At the side you can find two benches.
- A small playground with huge area around it for children to play. They can also drive their bikes on tracks around the area. There's plenty of space for family picnics, also three sheltered picnic tables. Parking is at the end of Boomerang Road.
end of Boomerang Road, Waratah West NSW 2298, Australia