Address: 133 Newham Dr
Cambridge Gardens NSW 2747
This park is located on Newham Drive and Downing Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a slide.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located Bottlebrush Drive. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a play system which includes a monkey bar and a climbing net and a see-saw. Around this park you can find a bike track, too.
near 58 Bottlebrush Dr, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- New playground in a new estate. Be great if you could send some photos to include and a bit more info about this new playground.
near Water Gum Drive, Cranebrook NSW 2747, Australia
- TSG Cambridge Park is located on College Street in Sydney. The park is unfenced, unsheltered. The playground has two play areas, one has a slide, 2 senior swing and 1 baby swing. The other has climbing frames, monkey bar and sliding and climbing poles. The large grassed area is perfect for a picnic or even for someone just wanting to read the paper outside on a nice sunny day, and of course for kids to run, kick the ball or even to fly kites. Next to the play area find a football court. There are benches. Car park is available. Good for some play and relax.
near 20 College Street, Sydney NSW 2747, Australia
- This dynamic playground is located on Brookfield Avenue inside Jim Andreson Park. It is partially fenced and is unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with slide, a climbing net, a spring rider,a set of swings and a sliding pole. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is some seating at the side of the park
near 2 Brookfield Ave, Werrington Downs NSW 2747, Australia
- This park is located on King Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a complex play system which includes two slides and monkey bars. This toy equipmnet is suitable for primary school kids.
21-23 King St, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is located between Lincoln Drive and Aberdeen Street inside Lincoln Park. This park is unshaded and unfenced. It offers a variety of toy equipment: two set of swings (junior and senior swings), a see-saw, a log roll, and a fort with slide. Near thsi park you can find some seating as well. There is a vast open field area around the park.
near 24-25 Lincoln Dr, Cambridge Park NSW 2747, Australia
- This playground is located on Callisto Drive and Neried Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find challenging toy equipment: a set of swings a fort with slide and a play system which includes:two monkey bars and a slide roll. At the side of this playground you can find some seating and open field area.
near 33 Callisto Dr, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- This playground is located on Glebe Place. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes one set of swings.
8-12 Glebe Pl, Kingswood NSW 2747, Australia