Playground:Newington Rd Playground, Stanmore NSW
Address: near 50 Newington Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
Simple local playground on Cnr Newington Rd and Perry St. Fenced and shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber underfoot. Baby and senior swing, spring rider and see saw. Best for younger kids. Water tap and benhes are available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Ryan Park is located 130-136 Stanmore Road, Enmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has forts, tunnels, curved slide, swing set, see-saw and a sliding pole all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and shaded with trees.
130-136 Stanmore Rd, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
80 Cambridge St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
26 Francis Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is in Enmore Park. There are bus stops and car parking, so it's easily accessible. Open field with trees and seats. No fenced, partly shaded by sail, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and all abilities. This is a well-equipped playground with a big play system with fort, spiral slide, more kinds of climbing and sliding poles, bridge, simple slide, swings, baby swings, spring rider, see saw, flying fox, monkey bar, calculator toy, supernova, etc.. Beside there is a rocket slide. Also there are picnic tables and BBQ. So this is an easily accessible and nice place to have a picnic and a big play with family. Also there are hotel, pizza and restaurant near and the park hosts the Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre.
near 318 Enmore Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Crammond Park is located on 157 Cavendish Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a swing set and 2 spring riders all placed on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
157 Cavendish St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Gladstone St in Enmore. It's fenced, has few shady trees above, has seating and a small grassed space. As toy equipment there is a see saw and a baby plus a a senior swing.
near 27 Gladstone Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Located at the end of Amy Street, adjacent to the Henson Park oval and to Marrickville Tennis Club. Fenced, soft fall grounded. There is a play unit with slide, climbing wall and various climbers, abacus and few other toys. Seating inside the fence.
near 2 Amy Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- The playground is located on Frederick Street. It has a slide, climbing structures and frames. It has some other climbing toys also. It's unfenced but shaded with trees, it's in the nice park.
near 17 Hopetoun Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia