Address: near 6-8 Duntroon Avenue
St Leonards NSW 2065
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Propsting playground set on River Rd. and has only one equipment;climbing frame with slide,ladder, abacus,climbing wall and swings.Suitable for toddler and older kids.Has some shady trees,seat,table,car parking.It is fenced,area is on soft fall.
near 57 River Rd, Greenwich NSW 2065, Australia
- This lovely park is located in the shade of fig trees. There are several paths and bridges that cross the playground. It's theme is children's garden so you can see daisies all around the place (in mosaics on the concrete floor, on wheels). Kids can play on swings or slide. Parents can enjoy the lovely shade and sit on the benches. Bus stop is near by, parking is available on King St, toilets are in the park.
45 King St, Wollstonecraft NSW 2060, Australia
- This is a small playground on Burlington Lane and Sophia Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net a see-saw and a spring mounted car.
2 Sophia St, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- This is a great playground for kids of all ages. There are a couple of rocket spring riders, a locomotive playhouse and a see-saw for little ones. Older kids will have fun on a special roundabout. There's also a fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net, sliding pole), a tunnel and a couple of different slides. Outside the fence is a large green area with BBQs and picnic tables. Dogs are welcome in the Rest Park however they are not permitted within 10m of the playground.
behind 1 Matthew Lane, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Station Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find a bike track. This area offers picnic tables and sportsground which are unleashed dog exercise areas. It also has two basketball courts.
25 Station St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Kignslangly Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, bridge and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a playhouse and a see-saw. There's a lot of open area for kid to run around and play.
24-26 Kingslangley Road, Greenwich NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is set in Fred Hutley Reserve on the corner of Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Ln and Palmer Street. Pretty nice landscaped and features native gardens and low retaining walls, bushland views to suspension bridge and Tunks Park. The playground is partially fenced and shady by trees. The equipment includes triple slide, rope climbing tower, bridge of rope climbing net, swings, see saw, 2 stand on spinners and merry-go-round. You can find seats, picnic tables and water fountain. Dogs permitted - with restrictions. Very lovely playground, great for outdoor relax and programs with the kids.
near 4A Hamilton Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Euroka Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This park caters primarily to older children and incorporates many fitness and strength activities such as monkey bars, rope climbers and vertical wall climbers with more traditional activities such as slides, spinners and a spring-mounted skateboard. You can also find a sliding pole. A low masonry wall provides a hang-out space adjacent to a rubber surfaced hand-ball court. The playground is set into a lush shaded location and provides a relaxed meeting space for both adults and local children.
near 65-67 Euroka St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia