Playground:Nield Park Playground, Rodd Point
Address: near 18 Nield Avenue
Rodd Point NSW 2046
This playground is set in Nield park, located on the Nield Avenue in Rodd Point. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder and pole, small climbing net with abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a football court for older kids. Public toilets, cafe and nice view of the water.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Roberts Reserve is located on Crn of Arthur St and Near Noble St, Rodd Point. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is a small play unit with slide, ladder, noughts and crosses and shop front, also there is a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. Benches are available under shady trees.
near Arthur St Near Noble St, Rodd Point NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located on Boomerang Street and Motley Avenue near the water front. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides and a bridge. You can also find a set of swings and two spring riders. Some nice trees and grassy area to run around in as well
near 29 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- The Sibbick St Reserve is located on Russell Street in Russell Lea. It is partially fenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are two play houses, two spring riders, a baby and a senior swing. There is a basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging. Seating are available.
near LOT 1 Russell Street, Russell Lea NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located in Hawthorne Parade. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings. This is a large area which offers unsheltered picnic tables as well. Around this park you can find some seating.
278 Hawthorne Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- This playground is set at Leichhardt Park, located on Glover Street in Lilyfield. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, monkey bar, climbing wall, a baby and a senior swing, nest swing, also, there is seniors outdoor fitness station. There are public toilets, picnic tables and large oval. Next to the playground there is aquatic centre. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 58 Glover Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Montague Park, located on Henley Marine Drive in Drummoyne. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. You can find ship structure with slide, ladder, poles, bridge, fort, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are a few benches, public toilets and nice grassy area.
near 120 Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This is an amazing playground, located on Henley Marine Drive. It is fenced (with fancy electronic gates) and well shaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a monkey bar, a set of swings, an amazing electric merry go round. There is also a spinning climbing net. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. There's a great bike track with two lanes so bring kiddy bikes. There is a large open field beside the playground. There are toilets, BBQ and eating areas. Some smaller quieter playing areas for the smaller kids are dotted around the edge of the main playing area.
19A Henley Marine Drive, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia