Address: Noora Avenue
Little Bay NSW 2036
Sun shaded playground with rubber flooring and away from the traffic, what more can you want... Kids can play on several toys, such as swings, slide, monkey bar, see-saw and spring rider. There's a path around so bring kiddy bikes. There are a couple of sitting points and plenty of space for running around.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Randwick City Council
ph: (02) 9399 0999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground on Adams Ave, Malabar, NSW is a great one. Kids are shaded from the sun while using all but one toy. Seating area provided where parents can watch the kids play. Also the street around the playground is not a busy road. Fenced playground allows for more controlled setting.
11 Adams Ave, Malabar NSW 2036, Australia
- This playground is situated on Jersey Road. It is fenced and partilly shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with fort, slide, two sets of swings and a large climbing net. There is some parking at the side of the road.
87 Jersey Road, Matraville NSW 2036, Australia
- This playground is set on Maroubra Beach on Marine Parade. Fenced, sheltered, rubber soft fall grounded. Pirate dressups are the ideal look for the nautical theme of this terrific playground. There is pirate ship play structures with climbing frames and most of the other equipment has a wood and rope ‘rigging’ feel to it. There is a big climbing frame, a wobbly bridge, a surfboard rocker, spicas and a wooden bridge. Benches are dotted around the edge and there is some grass for picnic rugs. There are plenty of places to ride a bike or trike at the reserve. For the older brothers and sisters there is a big skate park near the playground. There are BBQs and picnic tables including with cover for a perfect outdoor lunch. For the older brothers and sisters there is a big skate park near the playground. There is the well known surf beach, you can enjoy the sun bath and the water. Also you can grab a some fresh coffee or some soft drink or some fresh food at the nearby Pavilion Beachfront. Car parks and toilets are available, too. Great place for family picnics, there are many activities for all ages and great relaxing place with lovely open feel.
near 7 Marine Parade, NSW, Australia
- This playground is located on Holden Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bar, stepping stones and a set of swings. There is a lot of open field area to enjoy.
cnr of Holden Street & Wild St, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- This colourful playground is situated on Duncan and Wride Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a playsystem with a double slide, a set of swings and a merry go round. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking.
93 Duncan Street, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- Here on Hereward Street, Maroubra, NSW, you will find a peaceful playground kids will enjoy. It's quite a peaceful one as it is located in a residential area where the road is not so busy. A seat has been provided under a tree to make you comfortable while watching your kids enjoy the various toys on the playground. Toddler to primary school kids will enjoy this playground.
near 9 Hereward St, Sydney NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground is set at the pretty nice Quarry Reserve on the end of Hampson Ave and Cantrill Ave, Maroubra. Fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment includes baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, play system with slide, pole, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are benches in and out of the fence. There is a cute bike track through the reserve ang big open grassy area what is great for run around and kick the ball, even to fly a kite. Also, you can find covered picnic table, or you can bring a picnic blanket and lounge in he grass. Really lovely place, great for picnic, play and relax.
near 3 Hampson Avenue, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia