Playground:Norman Avenue Park
Address: near 57-67 Norman Avenue
Thornleigh NSW 2120
This playground is located on Norman Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Behind these toys you can find a sheltered picnic table.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Clarke Road inside Clarke Road Reerve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
115 Clarke Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This grasy playground is located on Larool Crescent . It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. (next to the pre school)
near 12 Larool Crescent, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
near 53 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Hornsby Playground is set on Rosemead Rd.,but we don't have enough details.You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of this playground.Thanks.
near 74 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Ginger Meggs park is a pleasant open park at the bottom of Valley Road, Hornsby. There is a large open grassy area next to the main play equipment. You will find a few sets of slides, some swings, flying fox, and toddler play area under the main climbing frame. There is a sheltered area with two picnic tables. There is also a concrete path for bike riding. The area is fenced and there is a drinking fountain at the main gate..
near 26 Valley Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the younger kids on the corner of Sefton Rd and Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh. It is fenced, covered by sail. There are swings, slides, springers, cute bike tracks. There is a picnic table and seats. Lovely and safe place for activities and events for the little ones.
near 28-30 Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This quiet and fenced playground is set on Cherrywood Avenue (inside Cherrywood Reserve). It offers a great setting for small kids and adults and it is located around a residential area. This playground includes a small slide, a spring rider, a see-saw, a climbing tower and a playhouse. Moreover, this play equipment is inside a sandpit. Behind and near these toys one swing is also available. Seats are available at the front of the sandpit. It has also a great open forest for kids and adults. Parking & public transportation is near this playground as well.
14 Cherrywood Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- This playground is situated at one end of Normanhurst Park, besdie the Oval. Playground has soft flooring and a short track for kiddy bikes. There's a small fort with a slide, climbing pole and a climbing net. Beside it are three swings, including a baby one, a see-saw and spring rider. Three benches (one of them is sheltered) are situated inside the sheltered area. Parking lot is in front of the playground.
beside 18 Harris Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia