Playground:Norman Brown Park Playground, Greta, NSW
Address: Cnr Water and Hight Streets
Greta NSW 2334
This playground is located on Cnr Water and Hight Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. Suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall and has baby and senior swing, see saw, springer, stand on spinner, toddler slide, noughts and crosses and a fort with slide, climbing mat, spiral pole and shop front.A covered picnic table beside and some grass for ball games. Public toilets available in the park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Basic playground, located on the Cnr Oxford and Withburn Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with open grass. Play equipment: swings, fort, slide, climbers, playhouse, springer and other entertaining elements. Covered picnic table beside.
Cnr Oxford and Withburn Streets, Greta NSW 2334, Australia
- Very simple one. Located on Cnr McMullins and Dalwood Roads. Surrounded with open grass. There are swings and slide.
Cnr McMullins and Dalwood Roads, East Branxton NSW 2335, Australia
- There is a well equipped playground at Miller Park on New England Hwy, East Branxton. Fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, noughts and crosses, running roller, balance beam, see saw, fort, bridge, slide, sliding pole and various climbing frames. Also, there are grassy areas and sports courts for more activities.
near New England Highway, East Branxton NSW 2335, Australia
- This park is situated on the corner of Morgan and Rothbury Streets. There is a basic playground with swings, slide, springer, monkey bars, sliding pole. Few trees beside for some shade and a bench under. The park features a tennis court.
near 11-15 Rothbury Street, North Rothbury NSW 2335, Australia
- This playground is located beside Lochinvar Sport Centre and jack Lane Fields. Parking is available near by. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and slide. Playground is shaded and partially fenced. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
on LOT 435 Robert Road, Lochinvar NSW 2321, Australia
- You can find a fenced, sheltered and soft fall grounded playground at Hunter Valley Gardens on Broke Road, Pokolbin. The play equipment has the usual elements, as forts, slides, climbing and sliding frames, flying fox, rockers and more. Also, there is a sandpit. Outside the fence kids can play in the grass, bring balls and kites. There is a covered picnic area with BBQ. The Hunter Valley Gardens provides plenty of activities and experiences for all ages, there are nice walk paths, grasslands, gardens, sports courts, even you can play aqua golf, and Hunter Valley hot air balloon flights located there, too. Also, you can find quality restaurants and cafes. Car parks and toilets are available. This is a perfect place for all day recreation for all the family! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 2090 Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- This playground is located on Armidale Street. It has a fort, slide, see saw, stand on spinner, climbing net and pole/wall , flying fox, spring rider. It's a small but rich equipped playground.
near 57 Armidale Street, Abermain NSW 2326, Australia
- Children can play on two swings (one baby), climbing set, fort with two slides,bridge,stairs,spiral stairs,climbing wall and a see-saw. Bench is beside the playground, parking spaces near by. Toward the open field there's also a shaded picnic table.
corner of Dunkley Street and Fairfax St, Rutherford NSW 2320, Australia