Playground:North Pymble Park Bannockburn Oval
Address: Corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble, New South Wales 2073
North Pymble Park / Bannockburn Oval is located at the corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble. There are many parking spaces by the park, located at the Bannockburn Road. Area is partially fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing net. There is a bench and a picnic table for parents. Toilets are to the south of the park.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Irish Town Grove is located at the corner of Princes Lane, Turramurra. Children can play on two playgrounds that include a slide, two spring riders. Parents can visit near-by shops, such as Heritage House Turramurra on Bannockburn Road and C'ellar Vie, Granny Smith Natural Food Market, Cordonys or Snips, all located on Princes Street. Sorry there is a bad photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
Princes Ln, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- At the instersection of Park Crescent and Alma Street there is a lovely fenced playground for smaller children. It is set in a shady area, surrounded by trees. There is a set of two swings (one baby swing), two spring riders, a slide, a single pole merry-go-round and a see saw. Behind the playground there are four tennis courts for high schoolers (or parents) and a public toilet by the tennis courts. A block away there are - Be Cafe, - Plymble Gourmet Pizza, Pasta & Ribs (phone 99831222), - Pymble Gourmet Food & Coffee Lounge amongst other shops on Grandview Street.
2 Park Crescent at the corner of Alma Street, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Cameron Park is located at the corner of Eastern Road and Gilroy Road, Turramurra. This is a very nice park for younger children. It's complitely fenced and mostly shaded. There are many toys for children to play on - junior cycling track, two swings (one baby), bus shaped playhouse, slide, smaller climbing wall, single swing, see-saw, train shaped playhouse. A big sitting area is beside the playground. Across the road are Abbott's Antiques, Australia Post - Turramurra CPA and Hair Studio Turramurra.
near 5-7 Eastern Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- This playground is set in Turramurra Memorial Park located on Karuah Rd. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find swings and a play system with slides, bridge and climbing frames. It is set between tennis courts. There is a bike path and grassy area what is good for some sports activities and ball games. You can find some seats. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Karuah Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Kent Playing Field is located at the south end of Kent Road, east end of Chester Road, Turramurra. Playground is located next to two tennis courts and an open field. Children can play on two swings, slide. Toilets are near by. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
near 3 Kent Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Yarrawonga Close Reserve is located near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble. It's a small playground, complitely shaded by trees. There are swings and spring rider.
near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Duff Street Reserve is located at the intersection of Duff Street and Cornwall Avenue, South Turramurra. It's a small, completely shaded playground, where children can play on two swings, spring rider and slide. Bench is set beside the playground.
intersection of Duff Street and Cornwall Avenue, South Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Na-rang Park playground is located near 70 Ridge St, Gordon. It is a very nice, fully fenced playground for young children. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw, several single pole see-saws, spring rider and a car shaped playhouse. There is also a drinking fountain, a picnic table and a bench.
near 70 Ridge St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia