Playground:North Rock Rd Playground,NSW
Address: near 219 N Rocks Rd
North Rocks NSW 2151
Very little playground is in shopping centre between Cole's and K Mart on North Rock Road.Perfect for toddlers.You can find more entertaining frames like little car,books,climbing wall,stepping elements and poles on soft fall.We have not any details about toys.You can help to make some photos and adding details. Thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small playground at Northmeat Reserve on Watson Place.Quiet shady area is great for relax.Bench is under the trees.The play area is unfenced and unsheltered.Nearby the bikepath,car parking.Has larger slippery slide,swings at the back of the sport reserve.So grassy area to bring a blanket and lounging under the shady trees.
near 6 Watson Pl, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- There's a playground for little ones behind the toilets building and several basketball courts. If kids want to run around and play other ball games they can, playground is surrounded by a large green area. A huge parking lot is up front. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
end of Tiernan Ave, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Eather Ave and Alderson Ave. It is unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall area. There are no elements for toddlers. You can find a fort with climbing net, slide, bridge, sliding pole, steering wheel, monkey bar and flying fox. There is a bench at the side to chill. Nice woody place, great for some afternoon relax.
near 11 Alderson Avenue, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This simple playground is set on Linton St. Unfenced, unsheltered. You will find usual toys as fort, slide, spider net climber, stand on spinner and swings. Grassy space around and trees.
near 30 Linton St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Yarrabee Road inside Model Farms Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a colourful fort with a slide, a bridge and a monkey bar. At the side of it you can find a set of swings. Behind the set of swings there is a small basketball court. At the side you can find some seating. There is also a bushland backdrop which offers some shade.
10 Yarrabee Rd, Sydney NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Mc Gee Place inside Ted Horwood Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find challenging toy equipmnet for pre and primary school kids. Toy equipmnet includes a sheltered fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swigs for younger kids. On another area you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a wooden climbing wall and a small climbing tower.
14 McGee Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is for kids of all abilities. There are several swings, slides, different toys for playing games. You can have a lovely stroll through the park and watch the beautiful views of the water. There are sheltered picnic tables so you can bring your lunch or have one or just a cup of coffee at the Cafe (http://www.discoverparramatta.com/eating_out/parramatta_north/lake_parramatta_cafe). Some nice bushwalking around the lake and exploring the bushland in the area.
near Illawong Drive, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is located on McMillan Avenue inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. At the sides you can find some seats.
6 McMillan Ave, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia