Playground:North Rocks Park
Address: opposite 387 North Rocks Road
Carlingford NSW 2118
North Rocks Park is a nicely shaded and fenced playground. It is located near public toilets and there's plenty of parking space available. A bus station is straight on the North Rocks Road. Children can enjoy climbing, swinging and sliding while parents prepair something to eat on the BBQ or just have a moment while watching youngesters. There's also a bike path around the playground. Next to the playground are 5 tennis courts.
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- John Wearn Reserve is a park for children of all ages. Older ones can use the skate park, half basketball court and bike track. Little ones can play one the fenced and complitely shaded playground. There's a fort with slide and many other toys. BBQ and picnic tables (some sheltered) are next to the playground so here you can have family picnics and everyone will have fun. A large grassy area offers place for running around and ball games. Bus station is at the entrance on Balaka Dr.
between Balaka Dr and Farnell Ave John Wearn Reserve, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This nice playground for little kids is located at the corner of Carmen Dr and Oakes Rd. There are three picnic tables and a couple of benches. Kids can play on swings (including a baby one), a slide and some single pole see-saws. You can bring kiddy bikes as there's a nice path for driving around. There are several cafes, restaurants and shops and a big parking lot across the street. You can park beside the playground for a limited two hours.
LOT 5 Carmen Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- Local playground with plenty of grass for running around. The playground is fenced toward the houses around it, but there's no fence toward the street so care is needed. Toys include climbing net, monkey bars, fort with slide and a swing. There are trees beside the playground so on a hot day you can cool down in the shade.
near 32 Eaton Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc. Mullen Avenue and inside a residential area. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings. A junior and a senior one.
25-27 McMullen Avenue, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- There's a playground for little ones behind the toilets building and several basketball courts. If kids want to run around and play other ball games they can, playground is surrounded by a large green area. A huge parking lot is up front. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
end of Tiernan Ave, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is nested on Cumberland Highway (Pennant Hills Road), Carlingford (beside Carlingford Bowling Club). It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide and a see-saw. At the side of this park you can find an open area to run around, seats and a picnic area. Or grab a bite to eat or a coffee from the club next door.
332-344 Cumberland Hwy, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This playground is located on Marron Place inside Orchard Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. You can also find a set of swings. At the side you can find a picnic table. Sorry for the lack of photos, please upload some.
near 46 Orchard Road, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- Playground is surrounded by trees and facing a street. It is fenced away by a low fence. There's a lot of green shaded area for running around and playing ball games. A sheltered picnic table overlooks the area and is located between the playground and the street. Kids can play on a fort with a climbing ladder and a slide. There are also some monkey bars. A nice spot for an afternoon out.
near 129-131 Aiken Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia