Playground:North Rothbury Playground, NSW
Address: near 11-15 Rothbury Street
North Rothbury NSW 2335
This park is situated on the corner of Morgan and Rothbury Streets. There is a basic playground with swings, slide, springer, monkey bars, sliding pole. Few trees beside for some shade and a bench under. The park features a tennis court.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a well equipped playground at Miller Park on New England Hwy, East Branxton. Fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, noughts and crosses, running roller, balance beam, see saw, fort, bridge, slide, sliding pole and various climbing frames. Also, there are grassy areas and sports courts for more activities.
near New England Highway, East Branxton NSW 2335, Australia
- Very simple one. Located on Cnr McMullins and Dalwood Roads. Surrounded with open grass. There are swings and slide.
Cnr McMullins and Dalwood Roads, East Branxton NSW 2335, Australia
- Basic playground, located on the Cnr Oxford and Withburn Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with open grass. Play equipment: swings, fort, slide, climbers, playhouse, springer and other entertaining elements. Covered picnic table beside.
Cnr Oxford and Withburn Streets, Greta NSW 2334, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Water and Hight Streets. It is unfenced and unshaded. Suitable for toddlers. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall and has baby and senior swing, see saw, springer, stand on spinner, toddler slide, noughts and crosses and a fort with slide, climbing mat, spiral pole and shop front.A covered picnic table beside and some grass for ball games. Public toilets available in the park.
Cnr Water and Hight Streets, Greta NSW 2334, Australia
- You can find a fenced, sheltered and soft fall grounded playground at Hunter Valley Gardens on Broke Road, Pokolbin. The play equipment has the usual elements, as forts, slides, climbing and sliding frames, flying fox, rockers and more. Also, there is a sandpit. Outside the fence kids can play in the grass, bring balls and kites. There is a covered picnic area with BBQ. The Hunter Valley Gardens provides plenty of activities and experiences for all ages, there are nice walk paths, grasslands, gardens, sports courts, even you can play aqua golf, and Hunter Valley hot air balloon flights located there, too. Also, you can find quality restaurants and cafes. Car parks and toilets are available. This is a perfect place for all day recreation for all the family! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 2090 Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- This playground is located beside Lochinvar Sport Centre and jack Lane Fields. Parking is available near by. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and slide. Playground is shaded and partially fenced. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
on LOT 435 Robert Road, Lochinvar NSW 2321, Australia
- Located on Cnr O'Connors Rd and Branxton St. It's unfenced, unsheltered, but there are some trees beside. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: swings including baby swing, fprt, slide, flying fox, climbers, springer and few other toys. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Off street car parking.
Cnr O'Connors Rd and Branxton St, Nulkaba NSW 2325, Australia
- Good playground on the Cnr Jurd and Church Streets. Fenced, soft fall grounded, unshaded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swings, smaller fort with toddler slide and abacus, some spinning toy, play system with bigger slide, bridgem tunnel, flying fox, spiral pole, fireman's pole, climbing frames and astand on spinner. Benches, picnic table and a shelter with picnic table and bbq beside. Toilets. Off street car parking.
Cnr Jurd and Church Streets, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia