Playground:North Ryde Park
Address: 184 Cressy Rd
Sydney NSW 2113
This playground is located on Cressy Road. This is a great park for kids to have fun and includes two forts: one with a slide and another for climbing. There is also a merry go round and two swings. on a softfall area This area is sorrounded by trees and naturally shaded and has an oval use for cricket and soccer areas. This park is fully fenced and offers a cycle and a walk path.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground area is located on Blenheim Road. It is kind of partially fenced, and for part of the play area shaded. Toy equipment includes: a flying fox, a sandpit, a see-saw, a set of swings, one slide, toddler spring riders and climbing nets. The area is suitable for picnics and has a fenced dog area beside. Going east you can find Myall Reserve. Oh and there is a nice bike riding track as well :)
86 Blenheim Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This playground is located on Sager Place. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Nex to this playground you can find a restaurant and a bus stop.
near Sager Pl Near Elliott Av, East Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
216 Pittwater Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is located on Milne Street. This park is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a slide.
near LOT 6 Milne St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This medium size playground is located on Boyce Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area offers a large open field for ball games.
32 Twin Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground on Penrose Street at Blackman Park. It is suitable for toddlers as there is a bay swing. Kids can enjoy sliding, swinging and playing on other elements as flying fox, monkey bar and sliding pole. Also some grassy spaces running around and kick the ball. The parents can chill and snacks on picnic table beside the play equipment. There is a small car parking. Nice woody relaxing place.
near 92 Penrose Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- Airmen's Park is located near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield. It's mostly fenced with gaps at the entrances. Area is lightly shaded by trees. There are two spring riders, two swings (one baby), upside downs see-saw and a bench for parents. Parents can enjoy a long walk at the Lane Cove Walking Track, south of the playground.
near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia