Playground:Northmeat Reserve,Northmeat NSW
Address: near 6 Watson Pl
Northmead NSW 2152
There is a small playground at Northmeat Reserve on Watson Place.Quiet shady area is great for relax.Bench is under the trees.The play area is unfenced and unsheltered.Nearby the bikepath,car parking.Has larger slippery slide,swings at the back of the sport reserve.So grassy area to bring a blanket and lounging under the shady trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Yarrabee Road inside Model Farms Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a colourful fort with a slide, a bridge and a monkey bar. At the side of it you can find a set of swings. Behind the set of swings there is a small basketball court. At the side you can find some seating. There is also a bushland backdrop which offers some shade.
10 Yarrabee Rd, Sydney NSW 2153, Australia
- Very little playground is in shopping centre between Cole's and K Mart on North Rock Road.Perfect for toddlers.You can find more entertaining frames like little car,books,climbing wall,stepping elements and poles on soft fall.We have not any details about toys.You can help to make some photos and adding details. Thanks.
near 219 N Rocks Rd, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is located on McMillan Avenue inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. At the sides you can find some seats.
6 McMillan Ave, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Whitehaven Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system and a set of swings. You can find a bike track around this park for kids to enjoy.
12B Whitehaven Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This playground is for kids of all abilities. There are several swings, slides, different toys for playing games. You can have a lovely stroll through the park and watch the beautiful views of the water. There are sheltered picnic tables so you can bring your lunch or have one or just a cup of coffee at the Cafe (http://www.discoverparramatta.com/eating_out/parramatta_north/lake_parramatta_cafe). Some nice bushwalking around the lake and exploring the bushland in the area.
near Illawong Drive, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is located on Huxley Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkwy bar. Next to it you can find a set of swings. This place counts with picnic facilities, a sporstfield, bushwalking and cricket nets.
21 Huxley Dr, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Churchill Drive inside Wilmot Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two areas as it has toys for younger and older kids. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide which offers a monkey bar, counting blocks (for younger kids) and a scale swing on one area. At another area you can find a play system with a tunnel slide, climbing equipment and a spring rider. Around this park you can also find sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. At the front you can find some parking.
near 22 Churchill Drive, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This simple playground is set on Linton St. Unfenced, unsheltered. You will find usual toys as fort, slide, spider net climber, stand on spinner and swings. Grassy space around and trees.
near 30 Linton St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia