Playground:Nulkaba Playground, NSW
Address: Cnr O'Connors Rd and Branxton St
Nulkaba NSW 2325
Located on Cnr O'Connors Rd and Branxton St. It's unfenced, unsheltered, but there are some trees beside. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: swings including baby swing, fprt, slide, flying fox, climbers, springer and few other toys. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Off street car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Good playground on the Cnr Jurd and Church Streets. Fenced, soft fall grounded, unshaded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swings, smaller fort with toddler slide and abacus, some spinning toy, play system with bigger slide, bridgem tunnel, flying fox, spiral pole, fireman's pole, climbing frames and astand on spinner. Benches, picnic table and a shelter with picnic table and bbq beside. Toilets. Off street car parking.
Cnr Jurd and Church Streets, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Buckland Ave Playground is situated on the end of Buckland Ave and Maclean St in Cessnock. It has swing, slides, fort, climbers, and some other toys. The park is partially fenced, the play area is unsheltered. Cute bike track around the park. There are benches at the side and covered picnic tables.
near 13 Maclean Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Cessnock Apex Park is located on the corner of Allandale and Wollombi Roads. It's fenced, features a swimming pool, picnic facilities and a shaded, soft fall grounded playground which is best for younger kids. There is fort, slide, tunnel, climbers and few other elemens. Toilets, car park available. You can help to make this article better by adding photos and details, thanks.
near 1 Allandale Road, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This nice park is fenced and sun shaded in summer days. Toys include slide, fort, swings... There are a couple of benches around and a sheltered picnic table. A bike path runs through the area. A parking lot is located on Shiraz Road. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
22 O'Shea Circuit, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- A partly fenced local park, situated on the end of Stephen St. There is a small playground with swings, slide and springer. Open grass around. Covered picnic table beside.
near 29 Stephen Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- Located on the corner of Victoria and Yango Streets. There is a good playground just beside the car park. It is fenced, partly shady by some trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall and has swings, pommel swing, slide, carious climbers and other elements. There are two shelters beside. This big park has grassy and woody spaces, walking paths and it's adjacent to the East End Oval (across Victoria St).
near LOT 1 Victoria Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a playhouse, a set of swings, a spring rider and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Some grass around. This playground is best for younger kids.
Cnr Alkira Ave and Margaret St, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Macquarie Avenue and Arcadia Street in Cessnock. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a fort with a slide for younger kids. At the side you can find sheltered and unsheltered seat. Open grass beside.
Cnr Macquarie Avenue and Arcadia Street, Cessnock NSW 2325, Australia