Playground:O'Connell Park, Adamstown
This playground is located on Belmore and Ella Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a for with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is some seating at the side of the park.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This community garden with play equipment and some flowerbeds is set between Fletcher and Moira Streets in Adamstown by the locals. There are tools and watering cans if you and your kids want to contribute by weeding or watering. For play you can find slide, small tunnel, spiral pole, noughts and crosses, two spring riders and 4 swings including 1 baby swing. Bench and picnic table are good for chill, read and chat. Colorful signage and drawings make this park more happy and child friendly. It’s a lovely peaceful spot between houses with lots of lawn and trees, perfect to kick around a ball or have a picnic. Fernleigh Cafe on Fletcher Street is nearby. Bus stop is close on Fletcher St, too.
near 31A Fletcher Street, Adamstown NSW 2289, Australia
- A nice playground in suburbian area. There's plenty of space for running around. Playground is suitable for younger children, older ones can play ball games. Drinking fountain is at hand. Two benches for parents, but no shade. Parking available along the street.
next to 2 Mackie Ave, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- This palyground is located on Woodward and Lorraine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a bench at the side of this park.
- This simple playground is set at the District Park in Broadmeadow, located on the corner of Denney St and Curley Rd. It is best suited for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a slide with ladder, a 4ways springer and a spinner. Benches around and picnic table. Big open grassy field beside. The park hosts oval, stadium, tennis and volleyball courts, hockey, etc. Car parking and amenities.
near 45 Denney Street, Broadmeadow Új-Dél-Wales 2292, Ausztrália
- A small local playground is on Banksia Close inside a reserve. It is unfenced, partly shady by trees. There are two swings and a picnic table.
- This playground is located on Alexander Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. As facilities you can find a cricket and tennis courts.
- Playgrounds are located inside of Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre. This is a big Centre with over 100 fashion stores, cafes and lots of parking space. They offer free parking for the first 3 hours and have parking spaces for disabled who are entitled to free parking all day. There are two Kids' Playworlds, located in the Kids precinct on level 2 and near the Food Court on level 1. They also offer Kiddie Cruisers and Strollers for hire from the Concierge Desk. Strollers are available free of charge from Concierge, located on level 2. Parents Rooms (with change tables and benches, seated area, toilet facilities and a microwave) are located in the following locations: Level 1 near Red Lea Chickens Level 1 near Payless Shoes Level 2 in the Food Court For more info check http://www.westfield.com.au/kotara/ or even better http://www.westfield.com.au/kotara/news-and-events/for-the-kids
Corner Park Avenue & Northcott Drive, Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre, Kotara NSW 2289, Australia
- This small park is located on Rowan Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, spring riders and a bike path.
opposite 26 Rowan Crescent, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia