Playground:Oatley Memorial Gardens
Address: 54 Oatley Ave
Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223
This playground is located on Oatley Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnt you can find a fort with two slides and a set of swings at one area. At another area you can find a spring mounted toy and a see- saw. Swings are located on a softfall area. At the side of this park you can find some picnic tables.
Kogarah City Council
ph: (02) 9330 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small but lovely playground is set at Oatley Pleasure Grounds on Annette St, Oatley. Unfenced, unsheltered but shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers as there is a swing with harness. Furthermore, there is a fort with slide, climbing wall and climbing frames, sliding pole, small tunnel, springer, senior swing and a big net swing for more kids to sit on it and swing together. You can find picnic tables, so don't forget to pack some snacks, especially if you like to bushwalk as there are enjoyable walk paths, sure, you will be hungry. Toilets are available, too. There are benches to chill, even, you can picnic and lounge on a blanket in the grass. The views of Oatley Bay gives nice feel to this park. As the name says it is a pretty pleasurable place, excellent for the family to relax together. Especially will like those who like natural places. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 20 Annette Street, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This is just a basic playground with see-saw and fort with slide. There's plenty of area to run around.
between 33-35 Annette St, Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223, Australia
- This park is located on Yarran Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. You can find some seating at the side of this park.
66 Yarran Rd, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This playground is located on Mi Mi Street and Acacia Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings, one slide and a spring rider. You can find some seating at the side of the park.
9 Acacia St, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This park is located on Oatley Park Avenue and Gungah Bay Road inside Stevens Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As for toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a play sytem with a rope bridge, ladders and a climbing net. At the side of the park there are two sheltered picnic areas and some seating.
116 Gungah Bay Rd, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This small playground is located on Macken Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find some seating.
36-40 Macken St, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This park is located on Pitt Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings(one for babay and another one for older kids) and a see-saw. All equipment is based on a sandpit. You can find a bus stop at the front of the park.
57 Pitt St, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- Seymour Reserve is a part of Moore Reserve, where you can find picnic tables, BBQ and toilets. Playground is located behind an impressive stone wall gateway. Kids can play on two spring riders, swings or on playsytem with forts, slides, tunnel and lots of things to climb on. All in all a nice place for the whole day and the whole family. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near 64 Seymour Street, Hurstville Grove NSW 2220, Australia