Address: near Forest Road
Penshurst NSW 2222
This playground is set at Olds Park Forest Road, Penshurst. There is a fenced Liberty swing and for a few meters you can find fort, slide, bridge and some other toys. Big grassy spaces are great for sports and ball games, or to longe under a tree if you bring a picnic blanket. Also there are seats and covered picnic tables. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Great place for all the family to active recreation, even with a kid in wheelchair.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on the corner of Young and Penshurst Streets. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment: 1 baby and 1 senior swing, 2 spring riders, a see saw and a fort with 2 slides, fireman's pole and climbing frames. There is a grassy area, good for ball games. You can find benches and shaded picnic table at the side. There is bus stop on Penshurst Street.
opposite 35 Young Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Walter Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a slide and a set of swings. At the front of the park you can find some seating.
86 Walter St, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- this playground is located on Garden Grove Street and Wiggins Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide
15 Wiggins Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- A simple park joning the two parts of Immarna Pl, Penshurst. Pleasant open grassy area with a swing.
near 17 Immarna Pl, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is located on Lesley Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a rope bridge.
11-13 Lesley Crescent, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- This playground is located on Milsop Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, three spring riders and a set of swings.
2 Milsop Pl, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- This playground is located on Delves and Treloar Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a senior fort with two slides, a see-saw, a set of swings, a spring rider. There is also a junior play system for younger kids.
38 Delves St, Mortdale NSW 2223, Australia
- You will find Austin Ave reserve at the end of end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills. There is a large open grassy area to around, and some good play equipment. Swings, monkey bars, a slide and other stuff to climb through and over.
end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia