Playground:Oliver St Reserve
Address: opposite 14 Oliver St East
Riverstone NSW 2765
Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing wall. Or they can run around green area or drive bikes on pathway. Parents can enjoy at the shaded picnic table.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Fenced playground is a part of a bigger green area with lots of picnic tables (some shaded) and grass for children to run around. Toys are spring rider, two swings and a climbing set. There are two other swings on this location. Parking is available along the street. Drinking fountain islocated at the other end of the area. Toilets are also there, but are only open for sporting events. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks.
between Church St, Riverstone Parade and Mill St, Sydney NSW 2765, Australia
- Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit and add a description, thanks
54 Worcester Road, Rouse Hill Regional Park, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Nice little playground is set on Ridgeline Dr.Partially sheltered,unfenced,suitable for toddlers.Has seats,kiddy bike track.Some shady trees around.Toys:swings, climbing tower with slide,ladder,climbing net,climbing wall,see-saw,spiral slide,net tower.Ground is on modern soft fall.So has car parking,toilets,picnic tablel
near LOT 114 Ridgeline Dr, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia
- This is the place for whole family to have fun. Kids will enjoy their special room with a colourful play system. When hungry they offer delicious food and drinks. Adults can have a time off while their kids play - there is large sitting area, very nicely decorated. For more info check http://australianbrewery.com.au/
near 350 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on O'Reilly Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with tube slides. At the back of this fort you can find a set of swings. Near the swing area there are some seats available. Swings are located on a softfall area. The area also offers some sheltered seating and picnic areas. Beside this park you can find a sportsfield area. Around the park you can find a bike track as well.
near 3 O'Reilly Way, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is well equipped,set at Ironbark Lake Playground on Camomile Street.It is fenced,sheltered with sails.Soft fall.Has climbing spider net, fort with slide and climbing frames,net bridge,swings for toddlers,big climbing tower with tunnel slide,basket swing.You can find bike path so can walk to the lake and watch the nice environment.Has car parking,seats.
near Camomile St, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia
- The playground on Hambledon Road is located on 32 Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has a slide, fort, see-saw, single pole merry-go-round and a climbing net all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground fr children to play ball games and run around in. There is a bicycle truck in the playground. This playground is suitable fr pre, primary and high schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
32 Hambledon Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- The playground in Quakers Hill is located on 24 Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers. It's located in a residential area. It has a fort, slides, swings, flying fox, tennis courts and a large field for children to play ball games and run around in. It also has sheltered picnic tables for lunches or snacks. There are benches located around the playground so you can watch your children play and have fun. The playground has soft fall. The playground area is partially fenced.
24 Hambledon Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia