Address: LOT 106 Ollier Crescent
Prospect NSW 2148
The playground on Ollier Crescent is located on LOT 106 Ollier Crescent, Prospect, New South Wales. The playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers and is in a residential area. It has a see-saw, a see-saw swing, spring rider, monkey bar and a slide all placed on soft fall. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play in.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Jamberoo Park is located in 17 Columbia Road, Seven Hills, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has swings, slide and see-saw all placed on soft fall. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunch. The playground is fully shaded by trees and is partially fenced by a wood barrier. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in.
17 Columbia Rd, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- You can find a collection of playgrounds at Andrew Campbell Reserve on Reservoir Road in Prospect. There are the usual elements as slides including tunnel slide, swings, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There are bike and walk paths around in the beautiful natural environment under nice trees. Also you can use picnic facilities. Car park is there. It is a perfect place for a weekend family excursion after a busy week. There are many enjoyable activities for all ages, especially for those who love nature. Parents, you can help improve this article by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 1 Reservoir Road, Prospect NSW 2148, Australia
- This playground is located on Pearl Place and Topaz Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and a bench. Around the park youc an find a bike track.
near 22 Topaz Crescent, Sydney NSW 2147, Australia
- Murray playground is located on 9 Murray Pl, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. The playground has swings, sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, fort and a slide. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set on soft fall and is partially fenced with a barricade with gaps. The playground has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
9 Murray Pl, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- This small playground is located on Ellam Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and a set of swings.
45-91 Ellam Drive, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is set at Mitchell Reserve on Tudor Ave, Blacktown. Unsheltered, partially fenced, rubber soft fall grounded. The toy equipment is best suited for younger kids. You can find climbing poles with disks, slide, sliding pole, climbing frames, springer, and spinners. Next to the play are there is a large grassy area for some sports and ball games. Good place for some outdoor activities.
near Tudor Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Brewongle Green Playground is located at the corner of Barnes lane and Burke Street. The playground is small and is located near a residential area. It has a bicycle track for pre schoolers. There is a Zebra Crossing access near the playground. There is a shopping area near the park that has a pie shop, fish and chips place and Pizza Hut.
near Barnes Ln, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Joseph Street Play ground is located near 36 Joseph Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is surrounded by residential homes and is small and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, slides, sliding pole and spring rides all on soft fall. The playground also has a bicycle track around it.
near 36 Joseph St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia