Address: intersection of Allara Ave and Browning Rd
North Turramurra NSW 2074
Orange Green is located at the intersection of Allara Ave and Browning Rd, North Turramurra.
This is a nice playground, located on a large area with lots of space for children to run around. They can play on rope bridge, flying fox, circular see-saw and two swings (one baby).
Benches and picnic table are near by.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Samuel King Park / North Turramurra Park is located next to 312 Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra. Children can play on a big see-saw, slide and two swings (one baby). Benches and picnic table are near by.
near 312 Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Kent Playing Field is located at the south end of Kent Road, east end of Chester Road, Turramurra. Playground is located next to two tennis courts and an open field. Children can play on two swings, slide. Toilets are near by. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
near 3 Kent Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Guiders Park Playground is a really small playground with swings and some seating. It is partly fenced, parking is available along the street.
34 Glengarry Avenue, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- This quiet and fenced playground is set on Cherrywood Avenue (inside Cherrywood Reserve). It offers a great setting for small kids and adults and it is located around a residential area. This playground includes a small slide, a spring rider, a see-saw, a climbing tower and a playhouse. Moreover, this play equipment is inside a sandpit. Behind and near these toys one swing is also available. Seats are available at the front of the sandpit. It has also a great open forest for kids and adults. Parking & public transportation is near this playground as well.
14 Cherrywood Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- The Mall Park (St Ives Chase Playground) is located next to shops at 158 Warrimoo Avenue, St Ives. There are fort with stairs and slide for little ones, two swings (one baby) and smaller open area for ball games and running. Amongst the shops next door are Warrimoo Woodfire Pizza and Salon St. Ives. Parking is available in front of the shops.
158 Warrimoo Ave, St Ives Chase NSW 2075, Australia
- Irish Town Grove is located at the corner of Princes Lane, Turramurra. Children can play on two playgrounds that include a slide, two spring riders. Parents can visit near-by shops, such as Heritage House Turramurra on Bannockburn Road and C'ellar Vie, Granny Smith Natural Food Market, Cordonys or Snips, all located on Princes Street. Sorry there is a bad photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
Princes Ln, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Eldinhope Green is located opposite 8-10 Morris Ave, Wahroonga. Children can run around a large green area or play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, big fort with slide and playhouse, spring rider.
opposite 8-10 Morris Ave, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia
- Memorial Avenue Reserve is located at 59 Memorial Avenue, St Ives. Children can play on fort with slide, two swings (one baby) and climbing tower. There are a couple of benches for parents and a large open area for ball games.
near 57-61 Memorial Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia