Playground:Orara Park Playground, Wattle Grove NSW
Address: near Delfin Dr Near Bungonia Ct
Wattle Grove NSW 2173
Well equipped playground, located on Delfin Dr. Unfenced, rubber grounded, shady by tall trees. There are monkey bars and plenty of climbers, bridges, slides, sliding and climbing poles, noughts and crosses, springers, swings, etc.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on Delfin Drive Burdekin Ct. Unfeced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. There is a climbing wall, climbing nets, spring rider, baby and senior swing. Bench at the side.
near 2 Delfin Drive, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- The main playground is accessed off Delfin Dr, at the northeast side of the park. Set right on the lakeside - so pay attention on the littlies as there is no fence. It's unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. monkey bars and various climbers, bridge, slide, sliding pole, spiral pole, some game panel and few other toys. Seating beside. There are small fitness spots around the lake, also a running track. Benches, too. At the Northwest side of the lake there is a cute rotunda. At the southern end of the park you can find another small unfenced and unshaded play area with 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings set on soft fall. 2 benches right beside, also bike path. It's accesses off Wattle Grove Dr. Outdoor fitness element closeby, on the lakeside.
near Delfin Dr Near Pedder Ct, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Basic playground on Hamilton Ave. Shady by nice tall trees, unfenced, rubber grounded. There is a spring rider, a smaller flying fox, pommel steps bridge, bridge, toddler slide and a baby plus a senior swing. Best for younger kids. Bench beside, also a rotunda closeby. Open grass beside.
near 1 Hamilton Avenue, Holsworthy NSW 2173, Australia
- The small playground is located on the Banyule Court in Wattle Grove. It is unfenced and partilly shaded by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with some grass and benches are available under natural shade.
opposite 7 Banyule Court, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- This playground is situated in Clinches Pond Reserve, located on Swain Street in Moorebank. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are two slides, ladders, bridge, climbing net and a baby and a senior swing. There are benches under natural shade, also, you can find picnic tables, BBQ and nice pond.
near 29 Swain Street, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on Arrowfield Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Slide, bridge, steps, climbers, flying fox, abacus. Open grass beside.
near 15 Arrowfield Drive, Wattle Grove NSW 2173, Australia
- Simple local playground for the littlies. There is a baby and a senior swing, alsi a spring rider and a stand on spinner. All set on rubber. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass. Bench at the side.
near 9 Bratsell Street, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This small local playground has quite a big green area but only three toys - stand on spinner, spring rider and swings. Situated between Meehan Ave and Heathcote Rd.
near 150 Heathcote Road, Hammondville NSW 2170, Australia